• Start date

does it suck atm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lordofshadow

Lordofshadow

i will be back
Towns Folk
man that anti hacked pokemon shield doesnt work lucky for me of course but who thinks it need an improvement

I agree. People easily create hacked pokemon on pokedit or pokegen, transfer to their gen 5 game and then transfer to their gen 6 game through poke transporter. This way, XY and ORAS users get shiny locked pokemon and unbeatable teams. Only if the protection was better... Plus they ask for those stupid 5 dollars

im with ya

I also heard of people doing those hacked Pokemon . I hope that Nintendo really improves it because its really no fair that we have to pay like 5 dollars for a pass and the security isn't that well so I hope that fix it soon . I was pretty angry-ish when people had to pay money for this :/

Well, it does store your Pokemon on the cloud, so I understand why they're making people pay for it. As for hacking protection, there really isn't a way to not let hacked Pokemon in without blocking legit ones, too.

i tought at first that it was handy but not anymore coz it let all those hacked pkmn pass

Well we don't need pokebank in order to get hacked pokemon into the game, in fact there is a program that's free for EVERYONE to use and quite easy to use to get ANY pokemon in ORAS and X and Y without the need for pokebank or any paid thing.

Well we don't need pokebank in order to get hacked pokemon into the game, in fact there is a program that's free for EVERYONE to use and quite easy to use to get ANY pokemon in ORAS and X and Y without the need for pokebank or any paid thing.

And Nintendo is to thank for blocking it as of FW 9.5.0-23U ;)
As for PokéBank, its system is indeed flawed. I once tried importing a Pokémon that was "flawed" that I got back in Gen 5 and that I deleted after that, only to notice that it got past the PokéCheck service (Legality Checker) easily.
So yes, PokéBank is flawed, and that's not new. Plus, $/€5 for cloud storage/save transferring is excessively useless or overpriced* for 90% of the players (*overpriced for those who wish to transfer only).

I don't actually think money is worth for PokeBank becaue, yes hacking is a major role in this and I have seen many cases where all their Pokemon got erased, checking if you got a hacked Pokemon via trade/wonder trade doesn't work well, and it jsut isn't worth the money...

Yes. Poke Bank should really look at the ID of the Pokémon and should really check its stats. If the IV and EV are really high, that just rings the alarm for a hacked Pokémon. If the ID is from a Computer Software or website, Poke Bank should really have a good system to detect these sort of things because it is getting out of hand.

Now pokemon banks only problem is it is kinda over priced. Maybe 5.00 a year should be 1.99 2.99. Your just storing your pokemon. Plus, the closest security you can get to against hacking is a legitimate checker. If they had a big security for hacking this may lead to many event pokemon being disapproved.

I was thinking about getting Pokemon Bank for a while. I have no had it because of the five dollar fee thing (i'm always broke) and now I'm having second thoughts about spending a perfectly good five bucks. Should I still get it? Does it work correctly at least? I have a few precious (unhacked, I dislike hacked pokes) pokemon that I've been dying to send over for a very very long time. If it works at least then I think I should get it, but if it is gonna say like my pokemon are hacked when they not then I'm not spending five bucks on something so useless.

It's still possible to hack pokemon in, they might as well get rid of the hack "protection". It just causes headaches at the moment.

It's still possible to hack pokemon in, they might as well get rid of the hack "protection". It just causes headaches at the moment.
Does this mean I should wait for an update of some sort before I buy it?

Does this mean I should wait for an update of some sort before I buy it?
As long as your pokemon are legit, they should mostly get through. I made a few hacked ones to test and some of the legit looking ones didn't make it, but most of them did.

As long as your pokemon are legit, they should mostly get through. I made a few hacked ones to test and some of the legit looking ones didn't make it, but most of them did.
Ok, I just want to be able to get some of my favorite pokes from Black 2 in there and stuff. :( they have been waiting for a very long time to join my oras pokes!

Ok, I just want to be able to get some of my favorite pokes from Black 2 in there and stuff. :( they have been waiting for a very long time to join my oras pokes!
It's only $5 So I'd say go ahead and get it, if there are some who don't make it, maybe try to change the moves a bit.

It's only $5 So I'd say go ahead and get it, if there are some who don't make it, maybe try to change the moves a bit.
Yeah, the moves could effect it... maybe certain abilities, too?

Yeah, the moves could effect it... maybe certain abilities, too?
I don't think abilities should be a problem but maybe

O
I don't think abilities should be a problem but maybe
Ok thank you. I will be purchasing Pokemon Bank sometime this month (i gotta work to get the money because I'm always broke :/) Plus I wanna get money for downloadable games and content in the eShop. Once I try Pokemon bank out I will post my own review on it.

Back