Challenge Pokemon Battle: Artisan's Revolution

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Here's how this one goes. You beat me in PBR (Pokemon Battle Revolution) I reward you to some PC or maybe even a gift card. If you lose I give you another Pokemon to work with. If you lose six times in a row I will make a team you can use for you and you can take my trainer card for the battle instead of giving you 1 on DS for 1 battle.
Shuckle boi.jpg

Rules:
  • No hacked Pokemon.
    • If they are hacked in they require full documentation of their moves and abilities (stats I can calc in battle)
      • The Pokeball it was caught in doesn't matter even if it has Egg moves
  • No Legendaries that are not allowed in Battle Tower
  • No duplicate Pokemon
  • Soul Dew is banned
  • No duplicate items
  • Double Battles unless otherwise noted
  • Dark Void/Explosion/Self-Destruct is banned
Requirements:
  • Wii
  • DS
  • TV
  • Wifi
  • Gen 4 Mainseries Pokemon games
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution
  • Old router (For Trading on DS)
No one yet.

Reactions: Jisenku
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the servers down for good for wii n ds?

• Old router (For Trading on DS)

I forgot about WEP Keys,Makes the ds feel older than it really is simply because it can't work with many other security systems :p

Reactions: Jisenku and Artisan
I forgot about WEP Keys,Makes the ds feel older than it really is simply because it can't work with many other security systems :p
I can PM the router I got for that purpose. You might need to know more about routers if you want it to be secured. Just plugs into the one via cable from your ISP's router and a power cable that obviously goes to an outlet. Not sure on the details of if ISP's provide them but I think they do because mine did.

I can PM the router I got for that purpose. You might need to know more about routers if you want it to be secured. Just plugs into the one via cable from your ISP's router and a power cable that obviously goes to an outlet. Not sure on the details of if ISP's provide them but I think they do because mine did.
Theoretically, you can just make your router have WPS security because most routers support that.

Reactions: phofufury
Theoretically, you can just make your router have WPS security because most routers support that.
I've read in the past it probably won't work but you can try.

I really wanna do this, but I don't have pokemon battle revolution :(. It's added to my wishlist haha

Reactions: Artisan
Back