Spin Off Pokemon Cafe Mix

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
A new spin off game was announced with the Pokemon direct, Pokemon Cafe Mix is coming to both mobile and the switch!
Its free to play and is coming out on the 24th. Pretty self explanatory, but in this game you own a Pokemon Cafe, you serve Pokemon
a variety of different foods and drinks, and can even hire them to help -
1592448901324.png
1592449179699.png1592449263746.png
What are your thoughts on this game?

Reactions: Marc
Do you think there's going to be microtransactions on the Nintendo Switch version? I mean, it is going to mobile and that's known for their microtransactions in mobile games.

I like how it's free. Can't hurt having more free games to play, but I doubt I'll even download it :monkey:

Reactions: Mizunil
Do you think there's going to be microtransactions on the Nintendo Switch version? I mean, it is going to mobile and that's known for their microtransactions in mobile games.

I like how it's free. Can't hurt having more free games to play, but I doubt I'll even download it :monkey:
Most likely I think that both versions will have microtransactions :c
Hopefully it isn't a pay to advance-type of game lol

It's free to start, not free to play, so yes it will be microtransaction heavy as hell.

it looks cute,i will play it since its free to play

I’ll give it a shot. Anything free is worth trying at least.

Already downloaded it. It seems a bit like pokemon shuffle for 3ds. The game will be better if you pay money, but you can still enjoy it without paying. Like, if you mess up on some level then you probably have to wait like 30-45 min to try again but if you pay money you never face that problem again.(just an example of what it could be. sorta like pokemon quest or kirby clash deuxe).

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m used to the freemium model from other mobile games. It’s based on making money off of impatience or just ramping up difficulty, but they never make money from me. I either wait or just stop playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Read @Sky's post above yours xD
"free to play" "free to start" the same thing but with another name

It's out now!! :D Played 15+ levels of it already...it's quite easy, and the mechanics aren't really anything too new/exciting...but it's still a great way to pass the time! Just hope they would add controller functionality on the Switch just for the menus and stuff. Overall really cute and fun mini-game! :)

Reactions: Mizunil
A new spin off game was announced with the Pokemon direct, Pokemon Cafe Mix is coming to both mobile and the switch!
Its free to play and is coming out on the 24th. Pretty self explanatory, but in this game you own a Pokemon Cafe, you serve Pokemon
a variety of different foods and drinks, and can even hire them to help -
View attachment 20509
What are your thoughts on this game?
I downloaded it. And my thoughts can be summarised as "If you like Candy Crush, you'll like this game“

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
I downloaded it. And my thoughts can be summarised as "If you like Candy Crush, you'll like this game“
BUT. This is better than candy crush in a way because theres always some sort of chance you get lucky and win because this is sorta physics based too. But its also worse than candy crush in a way for some hardcore puzzlers because luck plays an important role in some levels.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
The game is so adorable it is very cute to see and fun to play. i think the best thing that came out of this game though is the fan art. the pokemon community have gone crazy over this game and have made very beautiful and wholesome pictures of pokemon being cute and either working or having a cute cake at the poke cafe. so personally i think this game has brought lots of good to the community.

• Informative
Reactions: Deepak and Sunny_Meows
Back