Pokemon Center Popup in London during October.

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Pokemon just announced today that they will be opening up a pop-up Pokemon Center in Shepard's Bush, London. https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/a-pokemon-center-pop-up-store-opens-in-london-this-october/

This will be the first any kind of Pokemon Center has opened up in the UK, or even across Europe I believe. It'll open on the 18th of October and close on the 15th of November (release day for Sword and Shield).

Anyone UK based going to go head there? I'm down in London for that first weekend at an event, I only knew of this because one of the people I'm going with was just like "who's gonna come here with me" lol. Everything is probably going to be super-duper expensive, but it'll be fun to just browse tbh and see what's there. There's also going to be demos available to play of the latest games of course.

Do you think this could mean more stores are going to open up outside of Japan? This being a pop-up is more then surely a test in the water to see if people will buy from it if there was a full store. Would you want to see a pokemon center open where you live? Do you have one nearby to you? Have you ever been to one before?

You bet I want a Pokemon center near where I live, maybe they can handle Pokemon tcg preorders better than Gamestop.
Aside from that, I think having a Pokemon center around would be pretty cool, it'd make getting Pokemon related items much easier as they'll be carrying those products only. Plus theres a novelty to it and maybe they'll do some promotional stuff too.

Reactions: 28142
I'm 100% jealous of you. Yes, we got it on the east coast, but I legit live at the western shore, and traveling 3000+ miles to visit a Pokemon Center and go home is a tall order...

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone would buy me a large Jirachi plush.

Reactions: 28142
I'd be eternally grateful if anyone would buy me a large Jirachi plush.
how about a large furret?

how about a large furret?
I would be momentarily gr8ful and not eternally grateful.

Edit: Now that I've seen it, that Furret is aggressively pleasing.

Last edited:
Back