Looking for Pokemon Codes

• Thread starter Dragonstar748
  • Start date
Dragonstar748

Dragonstar748

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I have been looking for a way for those who play pokemon to get serial event codes when they can't get to a store that gives them out. I'm hoping to use this thread to help those who want those codes. I'm looking for a October Serial Event Code for "Reshiram/Zekrom". If anyone has a code they want to share, please post it here. If you have a code I want, please send it to me via PM. I will post when I received the code.

REMEMBER: Ask a staff member to verify the trade before the transaction. Read the disclaimer above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadaj
I will check in about once a week to see this thread pending on the weather.

If anyone has more I would like one too :)

Reactions: Dragonstar748
The only Pokemon Ultra Moon serial event codes I need are; 1 Reshiram/Zekrom code and 1 Latios/Latias code. If you have 1, please PM me with 1. I would really appreciate it.

Why pm instead of thread posting

Why pm instead of thread posting
Because then anyone could snag it

I'm still looking for codes to the following pokemon: Reshiram/Zekrom & Lugia/Ho-Oh. If you have any extras, please contact a staff member and send me a PM. I will be online every Wednesday (Weather permitting).

I have a bunch of Latios/Latias codes if you want one ^^ I used to work at Target and they were just going to throw them away, so I took a bunch of codes and other events. Sadly I couldn't get Reshiram/Zekrom codes D: but I do have plenty of shiny Zygarde codes and Xerneas/Yveltal code and Zerora code.

Back