Pokemon Detective game

• Thread starter Bhanu
  • Start date
Bhanu

Bhanu

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
As most of you know there is a Pokemon detective game for 3ds in development and going to release in 2015,the game will feature a story with a special rare blue Pikachu,what do you people think about it? do you think that a detective game will work?

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
As most of you know there is a Pokemon detective game for 3ds in development and going to release in 2015,the game will feature a story with a special rare blue Pikachu,what do you people think about it? do you think that a detective game will work?
I didn't know about the Special Rare Blue Pikachu in there. Wouldn't be surprised if they make an event for that lol With regards to the detective game working out, I think Nintendo/GameFreak is pretty good at making legit spin-offs for Pokemon, so this will be no exception

Reactions: Bhanu
I has me curious at the very least. If they can combine Pokemon with Nobunaga's Ambition, why not a detective game?

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Bhanu
when i saw this thread i was a little shocked
what ! would pokemon be in a detective game
it all sounds quite boring - but you never know
but a special rare blue electric mouse that will produce blue lightning sounds good :p

Hmm... Reminds me of the 'Pikablu' rumours that was floating around in France (but probably the whole world) during the Gen I games. Yes, it's a blue Pikachu, as you can expect, so it's probably this special Pokemon you're talking about.

when i saw this thread i was a little shocked
what ! would pokemon be in a detective game
it all sounds quite boring - but you never know
but a special rare blue electric mouse that will produce blue lightning sounds good :p
I wouldn't call it boring automatically given that there's the interesting Looker quests in the more recent gens. With that in mind, they could offer a truly interesting experience with this spin-off. (I wouldn't be surprised if Blue Pikachu is going to be an event pokemon like the Manaphy Egg)

I wouldn't call it boring automatically given that there's the interesting Looker quests in the more recent gens. With that in mind, they could offer a truly interesting experience with this spin-off. (I wouldn't be surprised if Blue Pikachu is going to be an event pokemon like the Manaphy Egg)
i just got a little bored with spin offs

Back