Gen 3 Pokemon Emerald and LeafGreen!

• Thread starter IPOD
  • Start date
IPOD

IPOD

idk video games are cool i guess
Towns Folk
If you didn't know, I recently started Pokemon Emerald and LeafGreen. On Emerald I am doing a normal playthrough for Emerald- Just catching the Pokemon I want and not doing any special breeding or anything like that. My team so far is my Grovyle, Aron, Zigzagoon, and Breloom. Right now I'm in Mauville City and farming EXP so I can take Wattson down easy. In LeafGreen I'm still in Vermillion City and I'm doing a Nuzlocke. If you don't know what a Nuzlocke is, here you go. In a Nuzlocke playthrough, you are allowed to only capture one Pokemon per area(city, route, etc.), and if one of your Pokemon faints, you have to release it or put it back in the PC and never use it again. After I finish the main storyline in LeafGreen I'll probably try to complete the Pokedex(I've never done it before). Well, after all I wrote, you might not care, but if you've ever played either of these games or any gen 3 game, please tell me what you like about these games or your experiences with these games.:)

-Signing off, IPOD

I really like the exploration in Gen 3

A lot of people say that the huge size of hoenn and its water are a bad think... but to be fair, a lot of people want to vote for Trump, so it makes sense

In map design, I would say is the Dark Souls of Pokémon (obviously not as much as Dark Souls, but you get the point), there are shortcuts that connects the whole region and secrets everywhere, and it was amazing discovering those things once you can, like seeing the abandoned ship after your second gym, to go back later once you get surf and explore it!!

Pokemon Emerald is seriously my favorite game ever *-* I've played it countless times and I'm planning on doing it again :woot: and I'm glad you're using Aron, I really like that pokemon :3

I still play Emerald as a rom since my actual cartridge got stolen along with my GBA and DS Lite some years back!:cry: However, since it's a rom, I made a romhack version of it, back in 2012! First thing I changed? Made Sceptile Grass / Dragon with Thick Fat and trust me, it's not OP at all considering almost everything on Battle Frontier has Flying type moves! Also changed things like opponents have much higher levels and IQ and made some event areas and all the unobtainable Pokemon accessible post-League, but other than that, it's the same plain old Pokemon Emerald, my favorite version ever! I really wish we get a remake!

I have both and never actually put my Emerald to rest. Actually my Emerald pokes were all properly bred and trained and I sometimes play them in ORAS multis in the SB. They're all named after Sith lords, so if you notice me playing g one, know that they're old as dirt.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
My favorite part is beating Gary's lousy face into the ground.

I have both and never actually put my Emerald to rest. Actually my Emerald pokes were all properly bred and trained and I sometimes play them in ORAS multis in the SB. They're all named after Sith lords, so if you notice me playing g one, know that they're old as dirt.
Your sig.... Is FLOWEY SUNFLORA

My favorite part is beating Gary's lousy face into the ground.

Your sig.... Is FLOWEY SUNFLORA
Doesn't matter, I'm the pweddyiest fwowa.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
:sneaky:

Back