Gen 3 Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Ninja-Patty

Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
Hello Guys! @FirstSerpent inspired me into making a Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge.

But hey where's my most favorite Generation of the Pokemon Games, Hoenn?

To all you Nuzlocke Fans and Hoenn Residents, I will be playing through a GBA emulator if you don't mind.

(Since apparently a couple of years back my uncle robbed my old childhood GBA back)

I been playing Emerald now for 6 years and it also happens to be my very first Pokemon Game, Yay let's be super Nostalgic.

And since this is an emulator I be using cheats as well, so yay all starters!

What do you think guys should I start my very first Pokemon Nuzlocke in April?

Also tell me through comments of what pokemon you like to be nicknamed after.

Looks like everyone is doing a Nuzlocke Challenge on here now. I am doing one on an Emulator (Emerald) but I'm not gonna keep tabs on it on here. You should definitely give yourself a second chance because I lost once by rival. You should chose a random Pokemon and store the other one in your PC. I had to train a level 8 Abra with only Teleport with my level 17 Loudred in the first city with a gym because I couldn't beat Roxanne with Uproar. It took 3 days or more to evolve it and to learn confusion. -_-
BTW you shouldn't cheat even though I was tempted to when I lost a save file containing 2 more gym badges :/
If you catch an Abra name it Illegal because thats what my Kadabra is called (I "accidently" caught it to beat Roxanne) or if you get a shiny name it Cpt.Sparklez pls

Back