Pokemon Global Link Question

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm a bit confused with the whole closing on January 14. So they're closing it down to create a better one for X and Y? Will it mean the end of the Dream World?

I'm a bit confused with the whole closing on January 14. So they're closing it down to create a better one for X and Y? Will it mean the end of the Dream World?

Yes. they are closing it down. Probably to make more room on the network for Pokemon X and Y. So you won't be able to go to Dream World anymore. But you can use all the knew features for X and Y

Yes. they are closing it down. Probably to make more room on the network for Pokemon X and Y. So you won't be able to go to Dream World anymore. But you can use all the knew features for X and Y

Remind me of that Snivy that I lost thanks to the fact that DSLite doesn't supports WPA security... and my Wi-Fi USB Connector died... Why, Nintendo ?

If by the most luckiest luck in the world, I could get it back in X/Y (I have 1 on Infinite), then this would be the best thing in the world.

Anyway, I wonder what they are planning for X/Y. I just hope that they won't re-use a Flash Application, cause it takes a looooong time to load and people with NetBooks would get annoyed by this (Especially people who owned an Eee PC, like me, but it's past now). Let's wait and see what kind of massive game-company clashing weapon Nintendo is preparing.

Remind me of that Snivy that I lost thanks to the fact that DSLite doesn't supports WPA security... and my Wi-Fi USB Connector died... Why, Nintendo ?

If by the most luckiest luck in the world, I could get it back in X/Y (I have 1 on Infinite), then this would be the best thing in the world.

Anyway, I wonder what they are planning for X/Y. I just hope that they won't re-use a Flash Application, cause it takes a looooong time to load and people with NetBooks would get annoyed by this (Especially people who owned an Eee PC, like me, but it's past now). Let's wait and see what kind of massive game-company clashing weapon Nintendo is preparing.
I think there's a way to get a hidden ability Snivy if you breed in Gen VI. They made it easier to get hidden ability pokemon in Gen VI if I remember correctly

I think there's a way to get a hidden ability Snivy if you breed in Gen VI. They made it easier to get hidden ability pokemon in Gen VI if I remember correctly
Really ? Ok, then, I'll really have to wait for Christmas, as I'll get 4 3DS Games, finally !
But nothing will replace my older Snivy...

Really ? Ok, then, I'll really have to wait for Christmas, as I'll get 4 3DS Games, finally !
But nothing will replace my older Snivy...
Yeah, it may be a long process but there may be a way to get a Hidden Ability Snivy. I'd recommend googling the Gen VI mechanics for this and maybe you'll find something that can help

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yeah, it may be a long process but there may be a way to get a Hidden Ability Snivy. I'd recommend googling the Gen VI mechanics for this and maybe you'll find something that can help

I'll do it then, Thanks, Naagza ! And I wonder if Nintendo's gonna make a Gen VII in 2-3 years.

I'll do it then, Thanks, Naagza ! And I wonder if Nintendo's gonna make a Gen VII in 2-3 years.
I wouldn't count on it given that if they follow the pattern in 2-3 years we'd expect a the "Pokemon Emerald" of Gen VI (aka Pokemon Z). And before that hopefully Hoenn remakes

I wouldn't count on it given that if they follow the pattern in 2-3 years we'd expect a the "Pokemon Emerald" of Gen VI (aka Pokemon Z). And before that hopefully Hoenn remakes

Yeah, but I hope that the cities won't be remaked like they have done to Kanto in SS/HG. I was lost when I got to Kanto in SS/HG.

Generation 5 only lasted 3 years, so it's entirely possible that another one may be coming in that same amount of time.

Generation 5 only lasted 3 years, so it's entirely possible that another one may be coming in that same amount of time.
that was because they didn't take the time to add a remake game in the generation. It's entirely possible this gen because Gen VI on the 3DS rather than the DS. If the remakes go by handheld device rather than by gen......yeah

that was because they didn't take the time to add a remake game in the generation. It's entirely possible this gen because Gen VI on the 3DS rather than the DS. If the remakes go by handheld device rather than by gen......yeah

True, but Game Freak threw a curve ball by not releasing Pokémon "Gray", so they might not make a third this generation at all. It's possible.

True, but Game Freak threw a curve ball by not releasing Pokémon "Gray", so they might not make a third this generation at all. It's possible.
I'd doubt it because in this case, a Pokemon Z would reaaally fit so well. I mean...3 axes, XYZ affair, last three letters of the alphabet, etc. Even if they made sequels it'd add to the time

bump. In my previous post I meant *theme (not time).

Also, so just to be sure, no more Dream World? Eh, that's kinda annoying. Oh well...

Back