pokemon globel link

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i created a pokmon gl account but then the pokemon Y account got deleted. so i have a new account not knowing that yuo could add a game card. if i delete my curent game card can i add it to the old account ?

i created a pokmon gl account but then the pokemon Y account got deleted. so i have a new account not knowing that yuo could add a game card. if i delete my curent game card can i add it to the old account ?
I'm not sure if you can delete your game cards, but try if you want.

i mean do you know if i could delete it could i add the same game card to a different pokemon gl account.

How did it get deleted? I mean isn't there an option to add two games to one account? Last time I visited it did have an option like that.

yes there is a option to do that but i did not see it until to late also my 3ds pokemon Y account got deleted by trying to back up on computer.

bump i am going to delete my account on pokemon gl and try to add it to a new account i hope that it works

Pokemon global link seem useless to me but they should give gift from it

I actually like Pokemon Global Link since they sometimes do Pokemon giveaways. I got my Dream World Arceus after I signed up for Global Link so I think it's worth making an account on there.

I don't have Pokemon Dream radar but I do have a Pokemon Global link account and I love it because I know of a lot more distributions than I used to know of. I love the Pokemon global link.

Back