PkMn Go Pokemon GO review

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
upload_2016-7-13_9-55-33.jpegSo pokemon GO just came out a couple of days ago and it has been taking the world by storm.In case you didn't know pokemon GO is a app on apple and android which allow you to catch pokemon anywhere you get a little customabillity in your avatar than after the short speech the professor give than your on you way. Pokemon GO was meant to get people out more and it a game where you have to walk around to catch pokemon and if you go near there type area than you more likely to catch that type of pokemon. for example: go near water to find water pokemon. now on to PokeStops and gyms so when you go to an important area or landmark than you can find a pokestop or gym and pokestops are where if you get close to them the little blue thing on your map then you can tap on it and spin it to get useful items like inscents pokeballs and lure modules and gyms are places where you can put your pokemon to the test and if you battle at the gym enough time you can capture the gym. now to items if you want to catch pokemon faster than use some items and here are what the items do so you know how to use it. Inscent: makes a purple cloud that lures pokemon to your location. Lure modules:lure pokemon to pokestops. lucky egg: doubles xp for 30 minutes. before i forget if you want to hacth a egg you have to travel a certain distance.also if you want to find more pokemon go tips and tricks from me come to the pokemon thread

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-13_9-19-34.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-13_9-19-34.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2016-7-13_9-31-53.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-13_9-31-53.jpeg
  • upload_2016-7-13_9-54-30.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-13_9-54-30.jpeg
  • upload_2016-7-13_9-55-27.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-13_9-55-27.jpeg
Last edited:
I have been playing go now since it released on android, and i love it. The only thing for me is that you should be able to battle and trade with friends. I have seen posts online that an update for this is coming but not soon enough. I live in the country and there are hardly ever any pokemon around my house.

To be honest the battling feature is kinda annoying. For me I can never dodge in time so dodging is kinda a waste of time. I would have liked to see the turned based battles. They are nostalgic and better in my opinion. I love the idea that other people can be gym leaders though.

Back