Pokemon gold/silver/crystal (GBC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
ah, the wonderful generation of Pokemon games for the GBC. Which one's your fave? what did you think of them?

Pokemon Gold was actually my favorite, followed closely by Crystal. I didn't actually play these much as I was more a fan of Pokemon Yellow. Although the storyline was much better in Gold, Yellow will always be at the top of my list as it was the first Pokemon Game I ever played.

These were the first Pokemon games I payed and I think it was the best because you were able to visit Kanto right after you were done with the main game,

Reactions: 3 people
These were the first Pokemon games I payed and I think it was the best because you were able to visit Kanto right after you were done with the main game,

My thoughts exactly. My favorite was also Pokemon Crystal.

Yeah, I don't understand why Gamefreak doesn't this more often. It's nice to go back to the previous games map to see what changed and visit old favorite areas. As well as catch Pokemon from the previous generation.

Crystal will always hold a special place in my heart as my favorite. I don't think any other Pokemon game that I've played has topped it. Gold has come pretty close though since they're almost the same. In fact, I'm replaying Gold now.

Pokémon Silver was the first vdeo game I ever played (I think so, anyway) and it remains one of my absolute favorite (Pokémon) games. Nothing can beat nostalgia!

Crystal is my favorite behind Yellow. Loved the second gen. There was so much to do, the region was really cool, the legendary Pokemon were awesome, and the game had a good feel. I loved the Team Rocket drama (especially the Radio Tower).

It was awesome being able to relive it all in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Being able to play my favorite generation with updated graphics and mechanics was just amazing. They were great remakes.

I say Gold because I liked certain glitches like Glitch city except if you save in glitch city without a Pokemon that knows teleport or fly, you would be trapped forever.

I liked Silver just because it was probably the most expansive games to date. SoulSilver with its remastered graphics was even better and is my favorite Pokemon game of all time. There were plenty of legendaries, Pokemon, gym leaders, and most of all fun. Maybe the only complaint I have is that you can't fly cross-region (you have to make a stop at the Elite 4/Victory Road) but that's pretty much it.

I played Pokemon Gold and silver in an emulator and i kind of Liked it but i am not a Black and white graphic fan but i just played it to check out the previous version before playing the new version it was when i was 8 i use to have my mom smartphone and played it on an emulator that i download to play those old game since it's rare these time o find the console to play it.

Back