Pokemon Gold & Silver Joy-Cons

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Imagine if Nintendo started selling these :eek:

People would actually buy their joycons separately even when they don't need to get new ones. I have to admit though, these joycons look awesome and I wish I had them ;u;

N9bk9c7.jpg

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Mizunil, lemonpoppymuffin, GamerDudeXXX and 2 others
If this concept get realized by Nintendo, it might be great for any of us Pokémon fans who happened to have the Switch! I can imagine it as Limited Edition Joy-cons that can be tied to Pokkén DX or even Pokémon Gold and Silver VC releases. Props to the one who custom paints those Joy-Cons for looking like possibly limited edition made by Ninty's.

I only have my original pair, but if those came out I'd be sure to buy them!

I wouldn't buy them separately even if they started selling those. The joycon are already over priced as is and I can only imagine how much they would bump the price up is they sold these. The pokemon company act like everything related to pokemon is made of gold or some expensive gem cause everthing they sell is highly over priced . They are pretty much swimming in money right now from selling plushy toys and every other pokemon related items. Plus it's bad enough that a normel set of joycon are almost $80.

Oh my gosh, these look wonderful!!! I love the designs on both of the Joy-cons (I prefer the Silver/Lugia one). I would just pick them up as collector's items and not actually make use of these. I really hope they become available someday, I think both would sell pretty well, since there are many Pokemon fans out there. Seeming as these are limited-edition/exclusive, they would be pretty expensive (The joy-cons are already expensive as-is).

I really like the Ho-ho ones, but for now my favourite Joy-cons remain the yellow ones.

Back