Pokemon Hawlucha in Smash Bros?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Do you think hawlucha would be a good character for smash bros 3ds?, he looks perfect for this game also he could have floating and good abilitys, i just dont understand why dedenne will appear in this game and not this one, he is a very interesting pokemon i thinked would be cool also right?

I actually don't want more Mario/Pokémon characters...

No. It would play like Meta Knight and Meta Knight would be more likely to join than Hawlucha.

If they were to add a gen 6 Pokémon it would likely be Greninja or Chesnaught. Hawlucha is like the most bland Pokémon I've ever seen.

well i would like to see hawlucha on super smash bros , it would be cool if he were on but i don't think he would be a ideal character , i agree with @Nanamine they would put a pokemon like greninja or chesnaught :p

Hawlucha as a Pokeball? Personally I'd like to see Meloetta as a playable character in SSB4, she has 2 forms and unlike Jigglypuff, she'll sing less and be like Zelda and Shiek.

Meloetta would be like the others of it's kind (event legendaries) and would have a 1% chance of being in SSB4 if it was in a Pokeball. As a playable character though, that's not for me to decide.

i like so much super smash bros i had good times playing this, i want more pokemon to :/

Just a darkrai would be more than enough, that pokemon really is the big deal :p
Imagine it using its dark powers while floating on the air.

Hawlucha seems like it could fit in as a figther, but I don't want to see him in the roster. He would be great as a support Pokemon (Pokeball Pokemon) but not as a playable character. There are plenty of other Pokemon that would be a better fit for the roster and are also more popular than the Hawlucha.

i just dont understand why dedenne will appear in this game and not this one, he is a very interesting pokemon i thinked would be cool also right?
Dedenne appears a lot in the anime, so its chances of appearing Smash Bros. as a Pokeball shouldn't be surprising.
Like the others have pointed out, there are much better candidates for fighters instead of Hawlucha. Type representation is a thing too. So far, all Pokemon characters do not share similar types. Hawlucha is Fighting and Flying, which Lucario and Charizard have, respectively.

We have enough Pokémon characters right now. I'd rather see Lucas or Ness in the game than Hawlucha.

Back