Gen 1 Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu & Home Transferring Question

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i dont know how many people here play this but after the release of pokemon home on the switch im pretty excited for being able to keep my good pokemon i worked hard to level up and still enjoy rerunning through the game (and pokemon sheild) without throwing everything out. however in this case i only have lets go eevee and dont own lets go pikachu. if i deposit the ones i want to keep in pokemon home and erase my lets go eevee data do the pokemon inside the home box also get erased? I transferred from my copy of shield to sword but i erased the save data AFTER sending them to sword then re-sent to shield at the earliest point possible (not even first gym required if i recall right). so will the pokemon i leave in home remain there even if the corresponding original save data is erased? sorry if this is a weird question, i never got to use pokemon bank on 3ds so still a bit new to this type of thing, definitely greatful for it though.

They will remain yes. Just don't transfer LGPE mons to Sword/Sheild if you want them to stay used in LGPE for later.

Reactions: Kadaj
They will remain yes. Just don't transfer LGPE mons to Sword/Sheild if you want them to stay used in LGPE for later.
ok, thanks ! glad to know i can just chansey farm to prepare then for now. also is the 15$ really worth the 6K paid account storage? it feels a bit hefty for me as i have other stuff i legitimately need and things i want to save extra money for... if its worthwhile i might not be able to for a few months, so much coming up for switch and cant speed too much...

Competitively I'd say no but if you want the memories or use it for Nat. dex storage... It gives me the DLC vibes so use it if you specifically play Pokemon more than most games.

Competitively I'd say no but if you want the memories or use it for Nat. dex storage... It gives me the DLC vibes so use it if you specifically play Pokemon more than most games.
hmm ok, i personally think the 16-15$ is a bit overpriced... wish it was 10$ instead. i dont have every game in the series so i doubt id 100% the national dex unless i did a very hardened collab with someone else who owns enough of the games for it to be possible. for me it was really just extra room for transfers on the switch titles though. dont have pokemon bank and it might not be worth it now since most likely it will be closed in a year or so (if i had to guess, doesnt mean im right tho). probably better for the national dex collaborations tbh, and most probably wont have a partner with enough of the series games to do it... so maybe shiny hunters then i suppose

Back