Pokemon Movie 16: Genesect and the Legend Awakened [2013]

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

This is the link for the 16th Pokemon Movie :Genesect and the Legend Awakened, if you were interested in watching the movie you can, it had been released October 19th, if you did watch it let me know what you think.

I have not watched it as yet, soon I will.

The movie will be aired in my country in 3 days on November 2nd, 6th, and 9th (though not in my city, with Pokémon: Eevee and Friends). There will be Mewtwo sharing event on those days, but for Pokemon Black and White (or Pokemon B2 and W2). Not X/Y -___-

I'm really, really excited to see this movie, I'll actually be watching it really soon :)

The movie will be aired in my country in 3 days on November 2nd, 6th, and 9th (though not in my city, with Pokémon: Eevee and Friends). There will be Mewtwo sharing event on those days, but for Pokemon Black and White (or Pokemon B2 and W2). Not X/Y -___-
Well that sucks, they should have included the Mewtwo sharing for Pokemon X/Y, but the movie is based in the Unova region right, maybe that's why.
Mewtwo erased the memory of all the people. So anyone can't ever know Ash saved the world there. He's included.
Well Mewtwo's lame then, I haven't watched it already, anyways its like Ash always forget whats happen in the movie because he is clueless in the series.

Well that sucks, they should have included the Mewtwo sharing for Pokemon X/Y, but the movie is based in the Unova region right, maybe that's why.
I see. I have not watched the movie anyway. :D

I just like team rocket they are just always funny lol :) ahahha blasting off again lol I like that part xD

Mewtwo erased the memory of all the people. So anyone can't ever know Ash saved the world there. He's included.
Isn't the Mewtwo in the movie a different one? I mean, it's a different voice actor and I heard it's more of a feminine voice for this Mewtwo. I haven't watched the movie yet so...

Isn't the Mewtwo in the movie a different one? I mean, it's a different voice actor and I heard it's more of a feminine voice for this Mewtwo. I haven't watched the movie yet so...
I hate to think about them changing the awesome Mewtwo voice into something lame, the new Pokemon series (and movies) just leave a really bitter taste in my mouth >.<

I hate to think about them changing the awesome Mewtwo voice into something lame, the new Pokemon series (and movies) just leave a really bitter taste in my mouth >.<
Well yeah, hate to sound like a genwunner here but the original seasons were the best for Pokemon. After Advanced Gen the whole thing went downhill.

Back