Spin Off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Mini review.-SP

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Alright, this is just to say that this is not a game that I bought for myself, my small sister bought this game.
(If I had a choice, I would get Pokemon X for sure :D:oops:)
So.
This is a game where you control a single Pokemon character yourself, and the other team members are AI controlled. You are dreaming and you suddenly wake up and find out you are turned into a Pokemon.
When you meet your partner, He is shocked at you being a human before.
So the game is good, but the dungeons are quite boring, Pokemon are just wandering around. The battles arent intense at all, except for some boss battles (eg: Gurdurr). The dungeons only have you going up and down floors and defeating enemies, finding a lost character, Key item etc.
You start a dungeon with almost nothing but bare hands and bare feet :giggle: and they expect you to go through the dungeon finding your way through.
The graphics are nice for a Pokemon game , soundtrack is okay but not bad.
Score:
Storyline: 8/10
Freedom: 5/10
Soundtrack: 8/10
Visuals:9/10
Fun factor: 7/10
Total; 7.5/10
I did not find this game relatively fun as I expected it to be. The dungeons were boring and you had to go explore bare handed (almost) and hope to survive.
Overall, it's an okay game if the full 39.99 $ price of Pokemon X stings you (doesn't sting me :p)
Good for playing a game and just relaxing. What do you guys think about this game? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

Back