Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Quiz Results?

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
sufari1234

sufari1234

Pokémon Master
Towns Folk
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Most of us have played at least once, and we all know that in the DS versions, you were quizzed and, based on your gender and etc, a Pokemon was chosen for you. What was your first result? Mine was Charmander. ;)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Most of us have played at least once, and we all know that in the DS versions, you were quizzed and, based on your gender and etc, a Pokemon was chosen for you. What was your first result? Mine was Charmander. ;)

Never played it... :p

I played Blue Mystery Dungeon and I think I got a Treecko.

Reactions: sufari1234
I played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and I had gotten a Skitty I know odd Pokemon to get right, I love Skitty and all (cute) but doing all that for a Delcatty seems rough, especially I needed a Moon Stone to evolve right?

I did it again and had gotten a Squirtle, I didn't mind at all, I took Squirtle.

I played Explorers of Sky and had gotten a Chimchar also..

I remember getting Pikachu. I was pretty happy because I really wanted to be a Pikachu. Also, my partner was Piplup.

When I played pokemon mystery dungeon I just put random stuff for the quizzes , if I don't like that pokemon I would do it over again :) lol

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky I got Mudkip. Yeah I rock :p Best pokemon ever for that series xD I loved that series.

Back