Pokemon new games rumors X2 Y2

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hi guys,i was in pokemon online today i got some rumors from a guy called Cassiopeia i found them interesting he was talking in the chat about this he talked rumors of the new games that will come X2 Y2 after XY, i copied so i will post here so everyone can see:

1- There is going to be 50 new pokemon ( The old kalos pokemon will appear to) and 35 new mega evolutions in X2 Y2.

2- You start again the game in kalos but there is a new town where you start called Bergma Town, also there is 2 new citys and a new desert in the game that have a big dark stone in the middle that tells a legend of a huge moon cat pokemon with 3 eyes, and that the legendary pokemon cresselia had some sort of connection with this monster.

3- There is a new place in lumiose city that you can only acess it at night, its a cave that goes to a different more futuristic lumiose city, emma the assistant of looker will appear again more older and it will try to discover this new mistery and she needs your help she only goes there with the special suit, also there is a lot of quests you must do in this new lumiose city.

4- Team Flare appears again with a new leader called Gimaga its a kind young lady with blue hair that have a mega milotic(one of the new megas) , she travels the kalos region in search for mega stones, and she battles you a lot in your travels in the game.

5- Team Flare now have new admin, they are called the Firow Gang, they are 3 young guys with a new team flare suit, and they have a device that lets them detect powerful energy resources in kalos and also lets them fuse moves in battle, for example you must have ember and flametrower in your pokemon and those moves will fuse together if you want, and will create the move fire blast but this fire blast will be more stronger than the original fireblast with a little different animation, also you can only do this 1 one time in battle, you will get this device to as you progress in the game.

6- There is now a new kind of mega evolutions that you can only use on double battles and you need two pokemon to do this new mega evolution for example Malamar+ Espurr in doubles if the espurr hold the mega stone of malamar the espurr will be like the hole of energy of the malamar then it will create malamar mega evolution and also those mega new evolutions are always huge and take 2 spots of 2 pokemon in doubles you can only use 1 time those kind of mega evolutions in battle, here are some examples:

Malamar+ Espurr
Zygarde+ Xerneas
Zygarde+ Yveltal
Persian+ Cresselia
Golduck+ Darkrai
Ledian+Celebi

There is also a man in the game that talks about dunsparce, spinda, sableye being part of this kind of mega evolution to.

7- X2 have the mega form of Zygarde+ Xerneas and Y2 the mega form zygarde+ yveltal they are two huge different zygardes, also this is the first double battles mega evolution you will se in the history of the game.

8-After you beat elite four there is a new place in the game you can go called Hiren Island in center of this island there is a big crystal just like the one in anistar city but the color is a shiny blue, also there is some time in the game that the two crystals will conect somehow and you can get the mega stones for double battles in that time. There is also new character called Klaus Stroke you meet him in a boat that goes to the island, he is a trainer like you that wants to go to the island to discover a pokemon that he dreamed, this island you can also get to know some new of the 50 pokemon there is a lot of places to battle in there to.

He only telled this ,what do you think ? i found interesting that is why im posting this here :K

Reactions: 3dsatackman
not sure if X2 and Y 2 would be a good naming for the next games. I think Z would be better.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Hmm... There are possibilities and (probably) fakes in this post. Can you post the source, please ?
The double battle mega-evolution thingy you said looks really strange, on the border of the fake (for me).
But 35 new Mega-Evolutions :eek: ??? That would be really great :D ! (Though it would break the "few Pokemons"-only exclusivity.)

@Demon_skeith : Sure it would be awkward to call the games X2/Y2 instead of Z. Remind me of B/W era !

yeah i agree with @Demon_skeith - pokemon Z sounds way better or hopefully they change it back to stones and colors like Pokemon Xanthic & Yellow :p lol i guess it would be great if it were true but i agree with @D4rkDragon
the double battles sound a bit fake (for me too) :p

I cant really see pokemon Z , first there is going to be exclusives like mega stones for example mewtwonite X goes to X2 and mewtwonite Y goes to Y2 also there is another pokemon that you could not get in Z so i think the 2 version with exclusive pokemon should be the best also would sell more than 1 version, i found strange about the mega evolutions in doubles to but i posted this so everyone could see, if i found more things i will post here :)

Sounds like a perfectly curated Hoax to me. But still, if it's true then I'm really excited for the new Types of Mega evos and new mega forms for older Pokemon. Highly unlikely though.

Sounds like a perfectly curated Hoax to me. But still, if it's true then I'm really excited for the new Types of Mega evos and new mega forms for older Pokemon. Highly unlikely though.
lol i guess it does but if it is actually real then it would be quite cool :p

yeah i agree with @Demon_skeith - pokemon Z sounds way better or hopefully they change it back to stones and colors like Pokemon Xanthic & Yellow :p lol i guess it would be great if it were true but i agree with @D4rkDragon
the double battles sound a bit fake (for me too) :p

Yellow has already been used, though!

I doubt they would add new colors/minerals/gems without calling it a new generation. It almost has to be X2/Y2 or Z.

Yellow has already been used, though!

I doubt they would add new colors/minerals/gems without calling it a new generation. It almost has to be X2/Y2 or Z.

yeah i just did that for fun :p yeah its probably pokemon z

Nah, probably pokemon Z, will be released and afterwards a new pokemon game with different way of gameplay will be released.

An X2 and Y2 would be a pretty bad idea. I think Black 2 and White 2 should have been something, anything else since numbered sequels in my opinion don't work too well for Pokemon. I don't even know what the new story would be about other than maybe the Pokemon war (which doesn't sound too interesting to me).

I only have one thing to say. I doubt it.

I like those ideas, but they probably are just what they are: ideas. Pokemon wouldn't introduce a completely brand new game-changing battle mechanic in the middle of a generation, as interesting as it would sound. Although the addition of new Pokemon does seem a little bit likely, considering the amount of Gen. 6 Pokemon we got currently.

first of all it'd be like 99% z before x/y 2 second they never add new pokemon in the middle of the generation third the source is way too unreliable, besides an emerald remake is in more high demand than a pokemon z

I think X*2 and Y*2 would be good names, as oppose to X2 and Y2, or Z. Z just sounds lame. And I don't think there will be a Kalos continuation. Just too boring, you know?

I think these are most likely fakes however speaking of rumors Plus and Minus for Gen 7 might be a thing. I'm not saying it isn't possible since anything is but that is quite a bit of information to swallow. I don't really like the sequel having 2 games instead of one but if it helps sales.

This all seems fake, and I'm not really expecting a continuation of Kalos, honestly, so if there are any more Kalos games I think it would just be Z.

I expect the remake to be Z and I expect almost all of this if not all of this to be fAKE. Pokemon Z sounds a lot better than X2 or Y2. I personally wouldn't be that interested in X2 or Y2 but I would still buy it anyways.

Black/White was most likely an exception with Black 2/White 2. But it's very arguable and can only be speculated for now.
Firstly, All the generations have gotten a third game. (Again, Unova being the exception with four.) Reasons we believe that Kalos will have an X2/Y2 (ZX and ZY sound better.) are mostly very plausible rumours, but with no evidence to back it up. Rumours that Zygarde will be getting two forms with signature attacks exclusive to each. There's also a possibility that there might be one game, Z, involving both forms. We're just going to have to wait and see.

Back