• Start date

Week 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
The way this will work is simple. I will select 5 Pokemon a week and the community will vote on them. Winner becomes the champion for the week. The 5 will be chosen by putting their numbers into random.org.

Week 1 Contestants:

Week 1 Winner:
#334 Altaria

334.png

Week 2 Winner:
#30 Nidorina

30.png

Week 3 Contestants:

#591 Amoonguss
591.png

#701 Hawlucha
701.png

#481 Mesprit
481.png

#10 Caterpie
10.png

#23 Ekans
23.png

I say Hawlucha because it's the first pokemon to get a move that's dual typed. He really seems to be an awesome pokemon in general to be honest

Caterpie!!!!!!!! He's the cutest little thing and he was one of my favorite pokemon and one of the first I ever had. its really weak but to be honest, I really only picket Caterpie because I dont know most of the other pokemon besides Ekans and Ekans ya know, well he sucks. And hes not cute

Caterpie turns into a beautiful Butterfree thought Vantero, can't forget that!

But I voted for Ekans as I've always had a respect for Ekans. :)

Ekans doesn't suck. It's a legit pokemon. Honestly, after Hawlucha I'd probably go Mesprit (because it's a cool legendary pokemon I guess) and then Ekans.

Ekans for the win

Aww no love for Hawluchar? :cry::cry::cry: It's a legit pokemon! Although I guess I can understand Ekans to an extent but I think people are trolling with Caterpie

Mesprit because he is a interesting and cool legendary Pokemon,also i think it will have a mega in the future so you should have a eye on him.

Aww no love for Hawluchar? :cry::cry::cry: It's a legit pokemon! Although I guess I can understand Ekans to an extent but I think people are trolling with Caterpie
meant to say Hawlucha (why u no allow me to edit :p)

Mesprit because he is a interesting and cool legendary Pokemon,also i think it will have a mega in the future so you should have a eye on him.
idk Mesprit getting a mega is a bit debateable as there are other pokemon they'd likely focus on first. For example, not all of the Hoenn starters have one

Caterpieee :3

So wait, how's this going to work? I mean the poll is closed now and there are three pokemon that tied.......do we have THREE Pokemon of the week for Week three then? xD

Amoongus...he needs some love.. I woulda voted for him...yay..mushrooms...

yeah, Amoongus is good for the stall tactic in competitive play lol But he suffers from a bunch of weaknesses like Psychic and Fire and Flying due to its Grass/Poison typing

Back