Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire reveals game footage! E3 2014

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

When will you be buying Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire?

• The day of the release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eventually...maybe a few months after the release.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I won't be getting it for a while...maybe 6+ months after the release?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm not interested in this game. I will not get it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
E3 has revealed footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! It looks AMAZING! Now I know what i want for Christmas!!! The game will launch in Japan and America on November 21st, and on November 28th for Europe.

Watch the footage below:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Perfect! Just a month after my birthday :) ! But I wonder if I'll prefer saving up for a potential Delta Emerald copy instead.
Wait and See, but that's sure that I'll get one of these Gen 3 Remakes :D !

Reactions: CrazyElf
This game looks AMAZING, (that's all I can say to describe these trailers), I love the 3D design, it looks polished compare to X/Y animations. I'll surely be getting this game, no doubts about it. I love how creative they were with starting scene, with the boy, finding the ruins. :love: Amazing.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Perfect! Just a month after my birthday :) ! But I wonder if I'll prefer saving up for a potential Delta Emerald copy instead.
Wait and See, but that's sure that I'll get one of these Gen 3 Remakes :D !
Same...well about 2 months after my birthday :D, and also, idk if Delta Emerald is real or not :O. I mean, other Pokemon game remakes never had the 3rd game remade, like HG SS had Pokemon Crystal not remade. And FR LF didn't get a Pokemon Blue or Pokemon Yellow remake. And also, the plans for Pokemon Grey wasn't really real. But we don't know Gamefreak, so we don't know what they are going to do...

This game looks AMAZING, (that's all I can say to describe these trailers), I love the 3D design, it looks polished compare to X/Y animations. I'll surely be getting this game, no doubts about it. I love how creative they were with starting scene, with the boy, finding the ruins. :love: Amazing.
This game is truly amazing :)

I'm really Hyped up for this. And It's two weeks after my Finals, so I can convince my parents BEFORE I get potentially bad reulsts, huehue.
Side note:
But I wonder if I'll prefer saving up for a potential Delta Emerald copy instead.
Ugh, I wish this would happen. But I highly doubt they'll remake emerald. They didn't remake Yellow or Crystal either.

they Already post something similar as that
But still the video is fresh lol

A lot like the first X/Y video it seems. Yep, there's the trainers, the mascots, and the Megas. Everything you need to get people excited. I haven't played much of Sapphire but that was the Generation it was when Colosseum was out so I can't wait for a GCN remake.

Nice

Back