Pokemon on Virtual Console

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx

Just an Awesome Guy.
Towns Folk
If Pokemon was on Virtual console (as like a GBA virtual console) would you buy it? I would buy the whole series... It would be amazing. I wish they would just port it.

If Pokemon was on Virtual console (as like a GBA virtual console) would you buy it? I would buy the whole series... It would be amazing. I wish they would just port it.
They won't do a GBA virtual console on the 3DS if that's what you're talking about. Nintendo said a long time ago they aren't planning to port GBA games besides the Ambassador ones

I would buy it, but i think the Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal should be the ones to be on eshop, with some new improved graphics but should look like old the same, i think that would sell well on eshop.

I would buy it, but i think the Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal should be the ones to be on eshop, with some new improved graphics but should look like old the same, i think that would sell well on eshop.
I wouldn't count on improved graphics for those games if they did put it on the eshop. One thing to keep in mind though is how would trading work. Would they add a feature for putting the pokemon in those games into Pokemon Bank?

I would like to buy it but like what @naagza has said , Nintendo , won't try to transfer the old GBA games to the nintendo eshop to buy and download.

With that said though, that's not to say that they couldn't make like a 25th anniversary collection of a bunch of past games and port it on whatever the Nintendo home console ends up being at that point.

With that said though, that's not to say that they couldn't make like a 25th anniversary collection of a bunch of past games and port it on whatever the Nintendo home console ends up being at that point.

Hmm... Wait then, Pokemon started in 1996 (in Japan), 1998 in America and 1999 in Europe. Then, we will have to wait until approx. 2025, or 12 years... Will the franchise last that long ? I think yes, but which Gen it will be ?

And for the relation you made between the GBC games (If they come to the eShop... We have even less luck that winning to a lottery !) and the Pokemon Bank would be... awkward. Do you imagine Nintendo coding such a system so your Pokemons would "travel the ages" ?

But I would be ready to pay the whole GBC series if only Nintendo would port it. One day perhaps, one day...

Back