Pokemon Presents coming up!

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
It's finally here and it's gonna be a big one! The celebrations for pokemon's anniversary will kick off with the pokemon presents happening later this week on Feb 26th. It's at 7 am PDT, so set your alarms! There's no other information about the presentation but you can expect lots of pokemon announcements and maybe even a new game.
screenshot-2021-02-25-at-6-54-19-pm-png.21568
Here are my predictions:
They will play the post malone pokemon song (which already came out by the way), while they show a brief history of pokemon, similar to the mario 35th direct. And Katy perry will drop her pokemon themed song too I guess.

Then they'll move on to showing more trailer of pokemon snap. Show new features and gameplay. And then they'll move on to Pokemon unite. It's been a while since we've gotten information on that. So we will probably get like a 2 minute trailer with a confirmed release date. Maybe some free dlc for pokemon sw/sh or maybe even a new paid dlc pack.

And then, they get to the good stuff. So many people have been predicting a pokemon diamond and pokemon pearl remake. And i'm gonna guess that it will finally be revealed. This will be showcased for the remaining time and the presentation will end. This is just my prediction. What are yours?

Reactions: shanejblair, Marc and Mizunil
Unite will probably get a trailer or release, its been a few months since we heard about it right?

I'm mainly (like many others) hoping for the Diamond and Pearl remakes. I really hope they don't make "Let's Go Diamond and Pearl", like they did with Gen 1, but instead do something like OR/AS.

I don't think they're gonna do anything crazy or unexpected, but you never know.

Reactions: Deepak
So many people have been predicting a pokemon diamond and pokemon pearl remake
I'm mainly (like many others) hoping for the Diamond and Pearl remakes
^ This.

Reactions: shanejblair
these are my whises
-pokepark 3
-pokemon conquest 2
-pokken 2
emphasis in the word "whises", the only realistic one is pokken 2 because the director of the first game wants to do it

Reactions: Mizunil
Pokemon Coliseum and XD remastered or ported since that fits the Post Malone vibe just saying and it would amaze everyone who never got the late Gamecube gen game. That or I'm going to be rich if I ever plan to sell them. Let's Go! something, Unite's release. One more character as DLC for Pokken to fit the character grid? (nah probably not)

Those are my hopes and dreams as a MagiDigiYuGiBakuNexomon trainer. Hey I think I'm forgetting one. o_O:D

-pokepark 3
-pokemon conquest 2
the way I would scream if these got announced

Pokken? Are they still focusing on that game? Given the many years since it's initial release, if they plan anything, I'd imagine it'd be far more likely they announce a full sequel (like the recent Splatoon 3 announcement) rather than DLC for an old game.

Diamond and Pearl remakes seem quite likely. Aren't we on Gen VIII now? From what I remember, they always have a remake every two generations. Didn't they also hint at DP remakes a little while ago? Remakes are very likely.

Everything else, I don't know. We've got a new Pokemon Snap coming and I almost forgot that existed, too, We might get another spin-off sequel from one of the smaller ones like Pokepark and Conquest like previously mentioned. A new F2P game like some of the ones we already have on the Switch and 3DS is also quite likely. Personally, I'd say it's almost as likely as DP remakes.

Nobody's mentioned Pokemon Rumble yet. We've had one for every console for a while now and two on the 3DS. Wouldn't be surprised if a new Rumble is announced. Ahaha... since Super Pokemon Rumble* was one was my first 3DS game and also my first Pokemon game overall, it holds a special place in my heart, so I'd quite like to see a sequel announcement.

*Rumble Blast in America.

I just recently got into Pokémon and the only game I played was Shield. It was ok but I wish it had more classic Pokémon. So I'm hoping for any kind of remaster.

It’ll be ports. Consumers have proven they’ll buy anything they release at full price no matter what, so I doubt they’ll put any more effort into things than they need to. I’d love to be wrong about that.

I’m excited to see more about Pokémon Snap though. I really enjoyed the first one.

pokemon directs are like the smash ones , they both have a lot of fans who are excited for them.
in the same nature as nintendo directs , they are news and people seek news to make the wait a little less boring.
do not get way too excited for their contents before the fact , it is too often that expectations are set too high and people rage or even try to boycott releases because expectation not met.
better to view event in similar light to super bowl commercial minus expection of funny ads.
where go in with no hype or expectation. however this be tricky for many , some may do it with good feelings afterward.
i did , my result was more excitement for how others see it and the types of videos and meme that come from them.

Back