Pokemon Question #1

• Thread starter Super Smash Jordan
  • Start date
Super Smash Jordan

Super Smash Jordan

Anime Lover, Smash Player, Gamer of Heart
Towns Folk
What Pokemon would you be and why? Would you be a Greninja, a Squirtle, or even a Pikachu? Be sure to explain in full sentences.

That is tough but I'd really like to be Mewtwo. I'd be waiting for anyone who dares to challenge me and I'd be unbeatable. I'd teleport/levitate everywhere and I'd be content with that.

I would be a Crobat. One of the fastest Pokemon, poison type, and I would fly around without a sound. No one would be able to touch me :sneaky:

Charizard, I could fly around and flamethrow everything :D

Reactions: Super Smash Jordan and 532
Oshawott for me! I am a fan of Water Type Pokemon, and all my starter Pokemon for each games are Watter. Oshawott seems like a Jolly person to me. People say i'm amusing, jolly, and much more (notice:i'm not bragging :p).

I don't know... Maybe Latios or Charizard. Let me justify each case:
If I was Latios:
I would be able to fly everywhere, quickly, go faster than sound, and that would be a great thing.
If I was Charizard:
Again, be able to fly everywhere, burn down to ash anybody annoying me, and that would also be fun.

I would probably be a gale wings talon flame and I'm surprised no one picked arceus.

I'd be Typlosion. Burn anything and everything that dares to get in my way! fire power ftw. They won't know what hit 'em! xD

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Well, the last time I took a Pokemon survey test was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky lol After answering their silly and funny questions honestly and truthfully, the game said that I was a Turtwig lol Kinda true lol And I just love Grass-Type Pokemons especially Turtwig lol and just because I have a pet turtle too lol

Probably a mew. I mean, why wouldn't you be mew? You are everything and anything

I would be Greninja since he is lonely as i am and i love he's style because i love taking things seriously as he is, he's my inner self he's the thing that most describe me not because he's new but when i first lend eye's on him i tried and have the chance to understand his feelings as what hurts him or what make him stronger and his easy capability to learn alomost any move.
Will always love you Greninja,Peace dear friend :)

I would be a Scizor because this pokemon is just a terrifying bug you now, also he is cool and have a amazing pose, and i could fly to stop my enemys and i could hit hard with bullet punch.

I would love to be Gyarados because I would like to destroy cities and stuff when enraged (or even when not enraged). I'd also like to Hyperbeam @Mikaya :sneaky:

Jolteon.
Why wouldn't I want to be an awesome little yellow guy who can zap the everliving hell out of anyone who got up in my face?

Jolteon.
Why wouldn't I want to be an awesome little yellow guy who can zap the everliving hell out of anyone who got up in my face?

Unless you face my Gliscor :bag: lol

I would totally be a Ditto ... Then, I could choose which Pokémon I want to be in any situation! :p

Like i always say but I would be a Eevee :cat: hes so adorable and fluffy and cuddly and so very kind!:cat: I'd be a Eevee any day if i had the choice!

I would be Rayquaza. I could fly wherever I want and no one could stop me. If anyone even dared to stand in my path, I would destroy them with my Dragon Breath or Fire (Dragon Pulse and Fire Blast/Overheat). And if I got really angry, then maybe I would just show my outrage to them.

I would be an Arceus because I would be undefeatable. Even the most Powerful legendary Pokemon would be no match for me. I could then also create legendary Pokemon as shown in the Manga.

Back