Gen 1 Pokemon R/B/Y VGC '16

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
With the upcoming rerelease of Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, this year, it had me thinking, will they allow Pokemon R/B/Y in tournaments again? lol It's really silly tbh but it might happen at locals or just for fun lol anyways, from what I'm seeing here, some groups like smogon or something will update their tier list when Gen 1 games becomes released again giving new techniques in Pokemon Gen 1 lol

What do you guys think? will Nintendo welcome to tournaments again to promote the game or encourage people to play Gen 1 games especially for newer players?

I think they might, but they might be held at places like Game Stop (or other gaming stores) or local businesses but they would be nice to see and attend again.

Nintendo will not do this. They banned all pokemon from less than current gen pokemon for hacking. And some of the events actually decides if you can go to the worlds where a nice scholarship, money and other prizes are waiting for the winner. They might ddo this in just for fun leagues.

Back