Pokemon Rainbow

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
Okay so I've had this idea. (For ages I might add)! That every Pokemon fan has had, a Pokemon game that features all Pokemon available using in game methods (without mystery gift/Poke bank) including event legendaries. It would also include all regions each with a battle frontier and Pokemon leagues. After you would finish all regions you would gain access to an ultimate Pokemon league, battle frontier and a labyrinth type cave which holds a new mascot Legendary!

So anyway I created a twitter for it called @pokemonrainbow_ an Ipetition and a website to get nintendo to do it!

Thoughts? (want all fans to be included!)

Okay so I've had this idea. (For ages I might add)! That every Pokemon fan has had, a Pokemon game that features all Pokemon available using in game methods (without mystery gift/Poke bank) including event legendaries. It would also include all regions each with a battle frontier and Pokemon leagues. After you would finish all regions you would gain access to an ultimate Pokemon league, battle frontier and a labyrinth type cave which holds a new mascot Legendary!

So anyway I created a twitter for it called @pokemonrainbow_ an Ipetition and a website to get nintendo to do it!

Thoughts? (want all fans to be included!)

Impossible~:singing: !
Why ? Cartridge Limitation. Let's say that the size of Pokémon X/Y is 4GB, and that OR/AS will be ~3GB without Pokédex entries. That's 7GB right ? Then, add Sinnoh, Kanto, Unova, Johto and the regions from the GC games (you said all regions, right :) ?). How much size will it take ? more than 16GB.

And the problem is that the maximal size of a 3DS cartridge IS 16GB. I don't want to crush your idea, but that sounds impossible to do with the current state of the technology. On WiiU, that's possible, but not on 3DS right now.

Impossible~:singing: !
Why ? Cartridge Limitation. Let's say that the size of Pokémon X/Y is 4GB, and that OR/AS will be ~3GB without Pokédex entries. That's 7GB right ? Then, add Sinnoh, Kanto, Unova, Johto and the regions from the GC games (you said all regions, right :) ?). How much size will it take ? more than 16GB.

And the problem is that the maximal size of a 3DS cartridge IS 16GB. I don't want to crush your idea, but that sounds impossible to do with the current state of the technology. On WiiU, that's possible, but not on 3DS right now.
I was thinking that it would be on 3DS and I get your point. Maybe in the future when they make the cartridge bigger it could happen?!
Maybe it could be 2 cartridges that you would somehow link together to merge them into one or something?
It's a working idea!! :D

I was thinking that it would be on 3DS and I get your point. Maybe in the future when they make the cartridge bigger it could happen?!
Maybe it could be 2 cartridges that you would somehow link together to merge them into one or something?
It's a working idea!! :D

Linking 2 cartridges would be weird. If by linking you mean something like what Sega did with Sonic 2 & 3 + Sonic & Knuckles, then, I doubt people would like having something big coming out of the cartridge slot.

But, why not make it on the WiiU ? I mean, it has the potential to make it even more epic, and who knows, it would be nice to play with the gamepad ? She isn't limited, compared to the 3DS (when it comes to CPU/RAM/GPU).

Linking 2 cartridges would be weird. If by linking you mean something like what Sega did with Sonic 2 & 3 + Sonic & Knuckles, then, I doubt people would like having something big coming out of the cartridge slot.

But, why not make it on the WiiU ? I mean, it has the potential to make it even more epic, and who knows, it would be nice to play with the gamepad ? She isn't limited, compared to the 3DS (when it comes to CPU/RAM/GPU).
Yeah why not! Could it have the capacity for multiplayer ie: battling in routes, trading, competitions?

Yeah why not! Could it have the capacity for multiplayer ie: battling in routes, trading, competitions?

Of course ! If Nintendo is capable to do such a thing on a 3DS, why couldn't they do it on a WiiU ? And again, maybe there could be some nice things with the GamePad when it comes to multiplayer.

Of course ! If Nintendo is capable to do such a thing on a 3DS, why couldn't they do it on a WiiU ? And again, maybe there could be some nice things with the GamePad when it comes to multiplayer.
Yeah that sounds cool! Hopefully it will come true some day!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
That would be cool except for the fact that it would likely mark the end of the Pokemon franchise :c I can't see them making anything new afterwards.

It sounds really promising.
But it sounds like it would be Game Freak's last Pokemon game and the amount of content seems rather ambitious for the Nintendo Wii U, let alone Nintendo 3DS.

It sounds really cool, But I don't think it will happen very soon, maybe wait until Game Freak runs out of colors to use. :rotfl:

But I'm pretty curious what Game Freak would do next after Pokemo Rainbow.

Reactions: luxray6490
Ive dreamed of this.....

But it will happen at the region where ASH WINS THE POKEMON LEADER

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

It sounds really promising.
But it sounds like it would be Game Freak's last Pokemon game and the amount of content seems rather ambitious for the Nintendo Wii U, let alone Nintendo 3DS.

It sounds really cool, But I don't think it will happen very soon, maybe wait until Game Freak runs out of colors to use. :rotfl:

But I'm pretty curious what Game Freak would do next after Pokemo Rainbow.
I personally thought if they do that they would make more games and put in an "Pokemon Rainbow" special every certain number of gens where you can somehow link the previous Pokémon rainbow with the new one?

I doubt GameFreak would ever do it. However, I don't think it will be impossible for a 3DS modder to find a way to integrate the games together. Of course, that would be many years down the road and would be incredibly hard to do, but I still see it as a possibility.

If that were to ever happen, I think what would happen is you would take trains, planes, and ships to the other regions unless you can somehow get to Kanto/Johto through Tojho Falls.

Back