Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (GB/GBC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
ah, the games that started off this successful franchise! have you played them all?

I have. I enjoyed Yellow the most. What could possibly be better than having a Pikachu follow you just like in the first anime series? xD

the mood thing was cool. You could see how annoyed (or happy) it is. ^^

Reactions: kaw1234
I've played all three. The first game I got was Red and my brother got Yellow. Somewhere down the line those got lost and we ended up with Blue though.

Red was my first, followed by Yellow and then Blue. I loved Yellow the most. Not only because you had a Pikachu following you around, but also because you could get all three of the starters from Red/Blue in it.

The only downside was having to trade for a Raichu.

I have only played yellow on an online website called Playr.org and I liked it but it would be much easier on an actual gameboy. that is one of the reasons I want a gameboy.

I played through Red until I reached that old guy blocking you in the city. It's not bad, I guess I just didn't feel motivated enough to play it (look at that, it's a lazy gamer).

This Gen has the most memorable and it has the best music in the series next to Gen 5. The graphics were fine and I wasn't a stickler on the sprites when all I wanted was to defeat everything in site. It has a curious IV/EV system that I still don't remember or understand but it was a classic nonetheless. It was far from what I expected since I used a Gen 3 guide/dex to help me a little but I figured it out. Oh the 7-ish year old memories... And btw there was a funky super-effective system too like say Poison beats Bug and Bug beats Bug and all that.

i played this pokemon game but it got boring for me i am not quite getting along with black and white color old pokemon games instead i play less old pokemon games that are not as yellow but playing it didn't make me feel the groove about it so i decided to leave it and stick with firered and green leaf version

Back