Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (GBA)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
the joy of exploring the Hoenn region! I've played all three. I used to own Emerald - this was my fave out of the three. <3

it was so much better than the others. Added content and more extras!

Reactions: 2 people
I absolutely love the Hoenn region! Third generation of Pokemon is my favorite. I love all three games, but Emerald is my favorite as well. Battling both Team Aqua and Team Magma was epic! Plus, I'm a Meteorology junkie which explains why those games are my favorites. :p

Gen III was pretty good, I enjoyed a lot of the new Pokemon. Mudkip is one of my favorite starters, and Flygon and Salamence two of my favorite dragon types.

The only thing I disliked about Gen III was all the surfing.

Emerald was my favorite too, it really put together the elements that were missing from ruby and sapphire together.

Emerald was my favorite of those because you can catch I believe all of the non event legendaries. You could also still catch a lot more Pokemon than in Ruby or Sapphire.

Sapphire was my favorite by far. The constant surfing and diving might have been tedious and frustrating. It might have been disheartening and disappointing. But after the long path through a sea of endless Pokemon and terrible trainers, you finally find the one they call lord of the seas...

Playing to find Kyogre was the really most rewarding experience you could ask for (apart from finding and battling Rayquaza).

This one I somehow liked better than D/P/Pt/HG/SS because for one, no migrating, for two, I can trade in and out with FireRed, my Friend's games (Emerald and maybe Ruby), I can trade with my two GCN save files of Colosseum and XD, but wait there's more!, I can even use my eReader cards on it to get the sacred Enigma Berries (that's right, before you get the Enigma berry you can get the separate forms of it before it changes possibly through migrating) which have different effects and one is specifically made for you to evolve all the Feebas' you can get (and I remembered where the fishing spot was because I played it later than I did HG/SS/Pt). That makes that Gen one of my favorites. :D

Pokemon Ruby was my first Pokemon game so of course I'm a bit biased, but Hoenn is by far my favorite region. I loved the story (despite people saying Magma/Aqua's goals were stupid) and I loved the geography a lot. There were just so many different environments to explore and I loved that it was half water half land. But the best thing about these games was their soundtrack, absolutely amazing. It is definitely my favorite video game soundtrack of all time, and honestly the music is a huge factor in how much I like a game.

I liked these games a lot specially for the emerald version it's the version that i most played in the pokemon franchise when i finished it i replay it again because it was fun and the thing that mot make me like it are the cheat codes by the passing time it's hard to find a old consolle so i haved to use an emulator to play now

Back