Spin Off pokemon rumble blast: help/ ideas to deal with a nuisance

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
my arceus farming is going pretty well for the most part, but theres one thing i think is pretty annoying sometimes: those dang rumpus rooms. they arent even that hard for me at this point tbh as i dropped a dark type arceus with no bonus skill, and then a ghost type one later on with feisty as a bonus skill, also got a third ground type arceus with gutsy, so the problem isnt the difficulty of the rumpus rooms itself but more of how can i get through these faster?

so what i usually do for quick wiping rumpus rooms is supereffective judgement spam and then put protection on with B as a safety measure every so often. works really well once you learn to time your protect properly and i know for sure protect is mandatory this far in, especially in high rank rumpus rooms and any wild arceus. late battle royale is also advisable for sure, if you do this with no protection available youre going to die really quickly.

i wondered if shadow force is better for the rumpus room layouts that have 4 big people starting in each corner and then a bunch of babies (lower evolution). these ones tend to be the more annoying layouts when i fight the rumpus room during the arceus grind. my feisty arceus ghost type does help a lot though, the last several went more smoothly thanks to the heavy knockback from the attacks. im not sure if it staggers the big ones that much but it does well keeping the babies/ minions off of me so i can dodge and get more room to use protect without getting hit. should i keep using this one or should i use my shadow force giratina and target the big mons with protection on? the damage calculation is very different between these two moves is why im not sure shadow force is better. shadow force is one hit, high base damage... judgement is multi-hit and technically lower base damage but it stacks in a matter of seconds unlike shadow force. and i think its like 6 or 8 hits per use as well

if anyone has better ideas for getting these annoying rumpus rooms over with in less time feel free to share, i will do feisty ghost type arceus for now since that seems safest and fast enough. note these are tower runs only, since arceus appears randomly on tower shining boss pad, so ghost/ dark type moves or mons are likely ideal unless you have something ridiculous like an epic legendary or otherwise (most of us probably dont though). i love this game but want to know if anyone else found good ways to speed up rumpus rooms during legendary grinds

and yes, i know i can go back to city and skip them, but i feel my chances are better if i fight it out as far as getting shiny boss pads goes, so ive been fighting it out for the entire grind as much as i can

Back