Spin Off pokemon rumble blast: infinite farm protect easily, a must for arceus farmers

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i found a great, reliable way to drop mons with protect and it does not require powerful pokemon at all. initially i just ran through areas taking out every possible pokemon as much as i could, but theres actually a much easier, more relaible way to farm lots of pokemon with this move and its very easy for anyone whos even early post game.

just go to the 3-2 autumnwood, use any high power pokemon that can take out the wild pokemon easily but DO NOT use any large AOE's or homing moves like magical leaf, roar of time, and never use judgement if you have any arceus. just use a less powerful move that can hit single targets easily for this method. what youll be doing is running through until you see some burmys paired with a wormadan, and once you see this attack everything carefully except for the wormadan. dont knock it out once everything else is fainted; instead, just loop around her and let her spawn more burmys, knock out the burmys each time she spawns them. the burmys have a pretty high chance of having protect compared to other mons due to their limited move span, and while this may require a bit of patience its definitely the best way in the game to get a lot of this move quickly for your strong pokemon. if possible, use a pokemon with healthy so if you do get hit youll heal naturally as you move and wait for more burmys to spawn. you shouldnt get hit often, but if you want to take them out without hitting the wormadan it might be better to take some occasional hits to prevent accidents. she doesnt do a lot of damage so dont worry too much if you do get hit.

the RNG move vendor in north town can also give protect but it seems very rare, though this is another option if you prefer grinding batttle royale EX-1 instead of burmy farming the move. remember not to fight anything until you see the wormadan with a cluster of burmys, otherwise youll waste time and health. just run away until you find them to save time.

Back