Spin Off pokemon rumble world arceus farming question

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im hoping to get most or all of the arceus types in pokemon rumble world but the main barrier im currently facing here is that he only changes type once a day which means its going to be a slow game getting each different kind, especially since when the system timer does roll over naturally the game might roll a type i already have enough of instead of one i didnt get yet. now extras arent a bad thing by any means in this game, but im wondering if its possible to time skip to spawn a different one faster

now i know the game will get screwed up if you try to do this, locking you out of your diamond mine and free mii invites for a while but does this still let you encounter new pokemon forms that change daily faster? i know it wont work for anything else but if it does help do this i may consider it just to get all arceus types faster or get another few extra resoluter form keldeo as well. does anyone know if skipping still changes pokemon forms? if so please do tell, if it works for that it would save me a lot of time

Back