Spin Off pokemon rumble world: easy KO any boss (at a small price)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i was playing around with my spiky mega lucario yesterday and boy this was funny with the random mobs... mostly spammed aura sphere and then used drain punch anytime i got hit and a couple mons even self-destructed from hitting me because of how the spiky trait works, this was really funny. he doesnt do the best damage to bosses if theyre resistant but this is a hilarious way to sponge on HP for sure (note spiky is pretty rare but you can still use these moves and health sponge, there just wont be auto retaliation when youre hit is all). i thought this was the funniest thing possible... until i decided to use this random ferrothorn i had (cant remember the trait) that had explosion as one of his moves.

i went through the area with my spiky lucario and then switched to the ferrothorn after reaching the boss. used explosion and even though this forces him to faint (if the boss doesnt get OHKO'd, this can happen with enough power or if youre lucky enough to drop boomer bonus skill on a pokemon that can use explosion. i only have a couple regi's with this and no + on either of them but it seems to do enough to most bosses), took out over half a sceptile's health in one hit. left him low enough for me to use a mega rayquaza and finish him off very easily (one attack he was down).

then i did some legendary bosses with roughly the same tactic, many of them took at least 2 explosions to get very low, but using hone claws on a boomer registeel and then explosion took out moltres and latias in one hit. if the game decides to be super generous, getting any of the 3 main regi's with boomer++ can one shot almost every boss in the game except the very bulky and durable legendaries (arceus and giratina tend to resist this most, they seem to have too much HP making boomer with at least one + necessary to DPS them enough). one explosion halved mewtwo's health using the same registeel i mentioned here. i did not use the other regice with boomer though because i wanted to actually catch this mewtwo.

this is ridiculously broken. yeah, might make pretty much the whole game too easy but its pretty funny to abuse imo. but do not do this on a boss pokemon if you want to catch it, its very easy to accidentally OHKO them if your pokemon is strong enough or has boomer. especially if the boss isnt a high tier legendary, so its obviously ill advisible to use this strategy if you actually want to try getting the boss. any non legendary will almost certainly lose too much health and make wobbling room too narrow for enough chances at success, so be careful when catching here. if you dont care about making the boss drop then its probably one of the fastest and easiest ways to crush bosses, even if at a mild price.

just remember, use proper judgement when doing this, meaning do not use explosion if the boss has too little health left and such, just use any STAB supereffective if theyre below half health and it should be easy enough to finish them off if youre using only legendaries. have fun crushing bosses with this though, its really funny imo

Reactions: Jisenku
Back