Spin Off Pokemon Rumble World: The Worst Boss In The Game

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i generally dont have much difficulty with any boss in this game but theres just one im still not a fan of running into: slurpuff. anyone who hates arceus better have a look at this one because im going to say right now that slurpuff is absolutely stupid and heres why i hate this boss so much even now after long legendary farming to get my super team.

stupid flipping babies: so its not slurpuff herself thats a problem but these goddang babies everywher, swirlix using this very annoying move that homes in on you and stuns you over and over, practically nonstop in this situation. if you know me you know i almost never go without using protect anywhere in this game. but even if youre moderately too close to these stupid babies you still get stunned out of it unless you get lucky timing for it to activate. this is so dumb, worse than any legendary and because of how many swirlix's there are its almost impossible to avoid and the game doesnt really want you to put protection on here either apparently.

now normally id say if you have a pokemon with the bonus skill called spiky to use that here, but it doesnt even work because this garbage move wont do damage! why would they make such a stupidly broken boss like this? and if getting zero damage stunlocked wasnt aggravating enough slurpuff starts healing too... seriously, arceus is easier than this! why gamefreak?

Back