Spin Off Pokemon Rumble World Tips and Tricks!

• Thread starter Yoshilla
  • Start date
Y

Yoshilla

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
1.Don't change the date!

Messing with the date stops the 1 day items,and the free "find 3 people online " offer.

2.Wobbly Chance.

To get a better chance to find wobbly Pokemon ,buy the wobble tree, and also capture lots of Ice Pokemon,as some of them have a move which increases the chance more.

3.Roulette Randomness.

Want a legendary Pokemon, but it never lands on it! If you time it with the tempo, you may get it.....

4.Fevers and Super Fevers.

When you finish a stage,sometimes you see a rainbow in the sky.This means there is a 50% chance of a Fever happening.2 means that it has 100% of a normal Fever,but also 10% for a SUPER one.3 means that you will 100% get a SUPER fever.A SUPER fever means that you can find legendary pokemon.

5.3000 diamonds....and more!

Once you have brought 3000 diamonds,you unlock the Mine,which digs out 20 diamonds every day.Also,you can buy 2 VIP cards:1 Diamond for any balloon, or 1 diamond for Forced Stop(They cost 20 diamonds each)

Wow!!! Thanks a lot!! These will help definetely in pokemon rumble world. They will help me progress a bit quicker. :)

Yes thank you I am only adventurer level 5 currently and all these will help me even though I don't know what 50% of those mean XD I have a question. What does meeting 3 people do for free because it doesn't help me in any way I can see :(

Yes thank you I am only adventurer level 5 currently and all these will help me even though I don't know what 50% of those mean XD I have a question. What does meeting 3 people do for free because it doesn't help me in any way I can see :(
When you meet 5 people , you get a Poke Diamond . I think that they will also appear in your town and you meet their Pokemon as well as you can go places with them for a short price . You can also get 3 extra people with 10 play coins ( on the 3ds )

On the other hand , I think that the last tip was quite informative :p

What do you mean Tempo? Like the music?

Back