Spin Off pokemon rumble world: world championship X is ridiculous

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ive beaten every challenge battle in this game except for world championship X... i have a very good and large group of strong legendary pokemon and no matter what i do i always seem to fail by clock out (even using arceus!). i found that bolt strike+protect seems like a very solid battle royale tactic in this game but even with this i dont seem to get enough time to beat all the random mons. depending on number of accidents i sometimes even time out at the first 4 special mobs that appear (the regi's) as well.

did bolt strike zekrom, judgement with arceus, and then i tried psystrike with metwo and these are very good but they enemy mons simply have too much HP! and worse here is not every pokemon drops timers like in rumble blast so this makes it a much greater squeeze as well. i thought battle royale EX-6 sucked in rumble blast but this isnt much of an improvement either. im rank 79 (max rank) and i still run out of time on this battle, so rank up to get stronger mons isnt really going to be an option. i always go in with protect to clear that up as well.

has anyone managed to complete this? its insane, i either die once too early or i run out of time =/ plenty of diamonds to continue but this fight is so ridiculous i actually just restart the battle if i faint too early

Back