SwSh Pokemon Shield Challenge Run

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
So recently.. as of today, I picked up a copy of Pokemon shield from gamestop. having completed my sword nuzlocke I'm sitting here thinking what kind of challenge run I wanna do with Pokemon Shield, Wooloo only? Shiny hunt each route? Complete the Pokedex. making a living Dex? the world is an oyster of possibility

So I come to this Post~
I would Love some Suggestions for a Challenge run I could do for Pokemon shield!
So hit me with your BEST. SHOT.

play the entire game in a foreign language and solo run with a rookidee you can't evolve

Only use Pokémon that can be caught/used in the Orre region. You can try the easy route (XD) or the hard route (Colosseum). Also try to get Master Ball rank using those mons. Galarian forms don't count.

I'd say to go with the route Artisan listed as that would make a huge challenge especially later on. Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness being my favorite games on the Gamecube I'd try it myself. However you can't just do a playthrough using Pokemon from the Orre Region without listening to Colosseum and XD's OST.

Shiny hunting would take too long.

Max of 3 Pokemon in your party at any given time.
One life 'mon.

If your life 'mon faints, game over. You can't use healing items too, and you must turn EXP Share OFF if possible.

Reactions: Marc
Back