Pokemon Showdown has 3D Models!

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! PS ACTUALLY UPDATED THE POKEMON SPRITES TODAY!

It really looks awesome to see the battles this way haha What do you think? Isn't it great?

Last edited:
I never play Showdown because I don't have a computer, but that's awesome for those that use it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! PS ACTUALLY UPDATED THE POKEMON SPRITES TODAY!

It really looks awesome to see the battles this way haha What do you think? Isn't it great?
really? wow maybe its time for me to play again..

Meh. on my Wii U they look terrible and 99% of the time im on my Wii U. But grats to them for doing it

Meh. on my Wii U they look terrible and 99% of the time im on my Wii U. But grats to them for doing it
Well, the pokemon simulator was made for PC and doesn't particularly care for how console output is. Similarly, I doubt these 3D models will look that good on mobile devices (ironically, I bet 3DS will be particularly terrible lol)

Well, the pokemon simulator was made for PC and doesn't particularly care for how console output is. Similarly, I doubt these 3D models will look that good on mobile devices (ironically, I bet 3DS will be particularly terrible lol)

What showddown runs on 3ds?

What showddown runs on 3ds?
no, they just uploaded 3D models for each of the pokemon, the same ones you see in game. And when I say 3D models, it's probably just a video recording of the in-game image or something.

Back