Spin Off Pokemon Showdown

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey Guys, Catstew here.

I found this Really, Really cool Multiplayer Pokemon Battle game Online (and its FREE!) called Pokemon Showdown.

The point of the game is that you make a team (You can pick any Pokemon and add any item and add any move) then battle random people over the internet. You go up in rank, and if look loose, you go down in rank. It also has a lot of chat rooms too. I just thought you guys might think this is a cool game you might want to try out!

Go to Pokemonshowdown.com to Play it!

Anyways, Tell us your feedback about it in the comments! Cya!

Pokémon Showdown is used by many competitive Pokémon players all over the world. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't shut it down yet.

Yeah, I've seen Pokemon Showdown! before. It's a legit website for sure that people here may be interested in.

Also, in terms of Nintendo not shutting it down, I asked about it once on the chat and I think it was something about it just being a simulator. If they were to add a bunch of the in-story elements to the extent it was a legit ROM and made money and all that then there'd be a problem lol

Hey Guys, Catstew here.

I found this Really, Really cool Multiplayer Pokemon Battle game Online (and its FREE!) called Pokemon Showdown.

The point of the game is that you make a team (You can pick any Pokemon and add any item and add any move) then battle random people over the internet. You go up in rank, and if look loose, you go down in rank. It also has a lot of chat rooms too. I just thought you guys might think this is a cool game you might want to try out!

Go to Pokemonshowdown.com to Play it!

Anyways, Tell us your feedback about it in the comments! Cya!
It's a pokemon battle simulator , it's fun to play when you're bored :D but some people are too overpowered there on the game.
Pokémon Showdown is used by many competitive Pokémon players all over the world. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't shut it down yet.
Yup they have many competitive players. Haven't won a single battle :jawdrop:

It's a pokemon battle simulator , it's fun to play when you're bored :D but some people are too overpowered there on the game.

Yup they have many competitive players. Haven't won a single battle :jawdrop:
wait are you serious? xD maybe you could try some of the creative battle modes like hackmons. Hackmons is always a fun one lol

wait are you serious? xD maybe you could try some of the creative battle modes like hackmons. Hackmons is always a fun one lol
I will try that , thanks for recommending :)

I will try that , thanks for recommending :)
Just keep in mind that with X and Y the Hackmons metagame will have changed quite a bit. For example, Wondertomb is screwed, so it's all up to WonderGuard Air Balloon Electrode and Jolteon in terms of epic Wonderguard pokemon. Also, Power Herb Simple Xerneas Geomancy could be epic

Sturdy Shedinja and Imposter Blissey are awesome hackmons. :woot:

Back