Pokemon Sun/Moon Stat Leaks

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream

Will Mod Your Soul
Forum Moderator
tumblr_inline_o9lhm10z8y1smt9ic_540.gif

I'm pretty sure at least some of you have seen these things already and I'm just late to the party, but if I'm wrong, feel free to check it out. I see a lot of cool things here, and I admit that I don't think I've liked a collective pool of mon this much since Sinnoh; I think GF intends to give us the tools to create a much more defensive oriented meta (or break UU, idk).

In any case, Tapu Koko turned out to be exactly what I wanted!

Check it out!

I don't think this is everything yet, so when it gets dropped, let's talk about it. There definitely will be more Alolan mon and probably some mega's, too :cool: #gimmemamegamilo

milotic.gif

*EDIT: The vid's are DEAD, most of the info is HERE*

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_o9lhm10z8y1smt9ic_540.gif

I'm pretty sure at least some of you have seen these things already and I'm just late to the party, but if I'm wrong, feel free to check it out. I see a lot of cool things here, and I admit that I don't think I've liked a collective pool of mon this much since Sinnoh; I think GF intends to give us the tools to create a much more defensive oriented meta (or break UU, idk).

In any case, Tapu Koko turned out to be exactly what I wanted!

Check it out!

I don't think this is everything yet, so when it gets dropped, let's talk about it. There definitely will be more Alolan mon and probably some mega's, too :cool: #gimmemamegamilo

milotic.gif

It is already confirmed that there will be no new megas in Sun Moon, and those are all of the Alolan forms

Is known since the demo leak

Well, I did say I'm probably late to the party, and I see the videos are all already down, for anyone just joining the thread, look here, the info has been categorized in quite a few places. Whatever happens, I am very pleased to see all the hazard control introduced among these new mon.

Back