Spin Off pokemon super mystery dungeon: how i easily got satiated looplet (stone tree mountain)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i got kinda annoyed how very long hallways in certain dungeons practically murdered my apples, and it forced me to use perfect apples which take a bit more grinding to get a decent amount of. so i decided to tackle stone tree mountain and theres a few things that should definitely be noted about this dungeon and why you should never even attempt it without grass looplet and a pokemon with high HP (300+) and very high stats overall (200-255).

normally capping stats is just an obvious cheese route but this dungeon its an absolute must. ive seen some who said they had attempted it and gone through a numerous amount of reviver seeds/ tiny reviver seeds and this is most likely because of stats below 200 overall or under 200 HP (theres a very, very high chance the AOEs frequently used and even spammed by ty3 mobs will OHKO you if your defense/ special defense isnt extremely high. so yes, youre looking at a bit of a grind before you can reliably survive here. i went in already stat capped with above 300 HP and did a solo using a pokemon thwt had refresh (i shouldve subbed recover instead as the mobs did more damage to me than i had expected but fortunately the absorbtion emera dropped before i was halfway through, this sadly may not always happen though for others), then my other three moves were all room hitting AOEs so those annoying camper mons cant sit there perpetually without dying and kill me before i can hurt them.

the other thing i advise is to take several big apples and perfect apples since the dungeon is 44 floors (floor 44 is the treasure item dont worry, no enemies there), bring a grass looplet and at least 40 guiding wands as well to reduce room for error as much as possible. you must have the grass looplet or youll be touching traps in almost every room! this will destroy your moves, supplies, emeras and ultimately the entire run if you keep hitting traps. unlike most dungeons, this one is long enough to actually completely ruin your run with the noticeable mass of traps that i observed before i even reached the 10th floor. remember to not underestimate the threat an excess of traps can pose to a dungeon round, especially when the dungeon is 15+ floors long. stone tree mountain has 44 floors so you cannot take the traps lightly, and remember that almost all the wild mons can also hit like dumpsters so this would obvious prove a ruinous combination if your stats arent high enough or you dont at least take a grass looplet.

as always, take reviver seeds as a precaution so you arent stuck with one faint= start over. if youre unsure of how things might go about halfway through, its always ok to put a progress device by the stairs. these are great for less experienced players or if a dungeon is a noticebly longer. that way if you end up with a monster house that doesnt go in your favor for instance, you wont have to restart completely. one of your best friends in any dangerous dungeon so never hesitate to bring a couple.

other than this, good luck and hope others get the satiated looplet easily like i did =)

Back