Spin Off pokemon super mystery dungeon, need help with finding random mons (roaming and RNG)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
its not a very pleasant task trying to find legitimate and accurate answers for questions on the post game for super mystery dungeon, i have had to figure almost everything i know about the game on my own and it was obviously a lot of work. and when it comes to the late post game its even more impossible except for learning how to get destiny tower since hardly anyone plays past the story or epilogue (this is a shame tbh as the post game is where things are more fun and less tedious contrary to the story dungeons as your starts vanilla stats are REALLY poor for 85% of the mid game and late story encounters with the mobs, and a lot of things can OHKO them which is why i enjoyed post game more. post game you can take simple but moderately tasking grinds to prevent this which is a lot more enjoyable imo). i think the broken mobs during the story dungeons is generally what spooked many players away from the game but in truth ive found postgame is significantly easier since you have more choices of who to use where and youre actually allowed to super boost so you get significantly less deaths or none at all (this is possible with a room hitting leader and solo is very easy like this).

so what i need to know is if theres any specific way to locate randomly spawned fainted or traveling mons in dungeons. i am almost at 600 friendships and i still dont know how to find these RNG spawns that seem like theyre either there or theyre not (im guessing the dungeon doesnt matter as long as its not story tutorial dungeons but going in and out of training cave for example for half a day is one of the most tedious things possible in the game which is why im asking this). has anyone here found a more reliable way to locate these? it would really suck spending hours just to find 2 or 1 of them and not make any great progress =/

sub note, i read serebii on this which is one of the few reliable sources with any real information on this game's late postgame progression, but i did what was written on the page, scrolled through the orb but the game didnt tell me if or where any wandering or fainted mons (these are non rescues btw). do i need to finish all orb missions for this to work?

Back