Pokemon Sword and Shield stories

• Thread starter mehmeh1
  • Start date
M

mehmeh1

Official nyeh of this forum
Towns Folk
Just a thread to post fun or interesting happenings when you were playing SwSh.
On my playthrough, when I was going through the route west of Hammerlocke, thaht one girl's clefable used freakin' Fusion Flare through metronome. That was odd, even though I know that Reshiram is in the games' code. I've also had a few cases where I'm about to win a raid but an NPC (especially Martin) decided to beef up instead of attacking and then well, the battle is over and I have to do the raid all over again, it's really annoying.

I actually miss losing in the Battle Tower and having to start over from zero.

I went to catch a ferrothorn in the wild area went for a quick ball and it popped right back out , it blew up turn one :banghead:
Well at the time I was looking for raids with a friend from work the first raid I found was a fricking ferrothorn luckily this one couldn’t explode in its max form and I was able to catch it. Uncanny luck

Oh yeah, that was an annoying thing I noticed. Any Pokemon that can commit suicide, commits suicide turn one consistently. At first, I felt I must be a horrible person if these Pokemon would rather kill themselves than be caught by me, but once i realized how normal it was, I revised my thoughts and concluded that all these suicidal Pokemon just need some serious therapy...

One of my teammates used earthquake during a max raid battle and killed half of our team :/

One of my teammates used earthquake during a max raid battle and killed half of our team :/
There are no accidents_Master Oogway

Back