SwSh pokemon sword: best and easiest spot to max raid solo farm [input/ improvement wanted]

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i know the max raid co op farms are the best in the game for levels and rare or expensive selling items, but for solo players theres a pretty fun and easy spot to grind good candies and some money with hardly any notorious AI death splurges that simply happen whenever the game feels like it (this can be tiring at times but ive done well over a handful of babysitting here), and its actually very simple. just go to honeycomb island and use wishing pieces in the empty dens there. youll almost always get either combee or vespiqueen (these are easy solo even on 5* for the less powerful) and all you need to beat these quickly is a dynamaxed rock type silvally. she makes very short work of them since theyre very vulnerable to rock and unlike some gmaxes or other dynamax wild mons she doesnt have a cheapshot max knuckle that just magically decides to happen because of your type choice (this is why gmax snorlax is both very, very tedious imo and kind of annoying. this and eldergross most boring raids solo and these two are usually a snooze fest for me now).

ive encountered the 5* vespiqueen around 5 times or so, and the AI deaths never went past 2 in one game. in fact, almost all of these it was one death or no death. for some reason her offense seems to be lacking, either she codes badly in this case or she got nerfed past gen 4. i have yet to see her OHKO even that rinky dink magikarp i really love also, so cheap one shots are extremely unlikely by the looks of it. you should never get blown away repeatedly farming dens here and the combee is obviously even weaker than the vespiqueen too.

now youre probably wondering why the words at the end of the title? well im about to get to that dont worry. ive been trying to find the easiest, and most reliable way to farm either the wishing pieces or the resources to purchase them in as little time possible (dynite ore and watts). and for starts i ask you not mention the glitch, im well aware of the exploit and for any ideas you have please refrain from saying "just do the den glitch". i realize this is the fastest way to get watts (apart from digging pa who can give massive amounts) but im trying to find other ways since the glitch is so self explanatory here. i find roaming the crown tundra and just fighting the raids out to be a good way to farm resources to get more of these (watts AND dynite ore each completion). it seems like a pretty decent way to go since its ideal to just bank wishing pieces for when our candies get low grinding another save or for someone elses pokemon.

if you can get far enough in endless dynamax this definitely gives the most ores but i feel doing regular raids is more efficient personally once youve memorized most of the crown tundra layout (especially when you get trainer 1st class martin who spends every battle polishing his stones or making his pokemon look silly flashy in other similar ways like accupressure spam and never attack... so dumb). if anyone found a campable spot where we can glitch and pick up a nearby wishing piece 100% though please do share the location, this would be the best way possible to farm them reliably (only exception with no glitch, just dont tell me to flat out watt camp. something like this is fine though) if such a spot exists anywhere in the three wild areas

hope someone here knows of something i overshot that would be incredibly useful here. i will play the guessing once i have a few hours to play the game and see if i can find a spot that has a 100% rate of dropping a wishing piece (sparkly spot on the ground) that wouldnt force me on a tedious and not so great detour. if anyone found it first please do share, or anything very helpful for upkeep on the subject

Back