SwSh Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Which are you getting between Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield when it comes out later this month? :eyes:

Too early to decide which game to get, need more infomation.
But if I had to pick based on the game titles, Shield as of right now.

Hopefully I will get both if there is a double pack with a steelbook : P

I love my steelbooks. Plus I can give the other copy to a friend or something.

I might consider getting Pokémon Sword first, because usually I prefer blue versions most of the time, and the logo seems to be pretty sharp.

Pokémon sword for sure! The design/colour theme just appeals to me more. Object-wise, I prefer swords over shields because attacking is way better than defending and taking damage. xd

I preordered Sword, but depending on then Legendary Pokemon, I might get Shield to start out. It all depends on their version exclusives.

I'd probably choose Sword, because I usually choose the 1st version over the 2nd version, and red's my favourite color.
If I had a Pokemon game collection, it'll probably be like this:

• Red
• Gold
• Ruby
• FireRed
• Diamond
• HeartGold
• Black
• Black 2
• X
• Omega Ruby
• Sun
• Ultra Sun
• Let's Go, Pikachu!
• Sword
• ??? (Gen 9)
• ??? (Gen 10)

I think I'd pick Shield if I did get it. I really don't trust dogs with wings to fetch me my Sword. I'd also call my legendary something relating to Captain America.

I preordered Pokemon Sword a couple of months ago when I first saw the announcement online. I drove to gameStop Preordered the game and paid all of it off right there. Now I just need to wait for the release date. Now I'm getting more Pokemon from Ultra Sun & Sun & Mon & Pokemon go to be ready for the transfer with the game.

I don’t usually play Pokémon (as I’ve mentioned several times on other threads), but Sword looks more appealing to me that Shield. If I did buy one, it would most likely be Sword, because I’m more of an attacking type warrior than a defending one. xP

Actually, scratch that. If I buy the game, I’ll most likely get both copies, because version exclusive Pokemon. :redpanda:

I prefer shield as the legendary would most likely have higher defense, and I would not want to fight something that takes 20 turns to defeat. But then again swords are pretty epic so I'm still pretty lenient. I might have to either buy both, or lead it up to what my friends pick, or maybe even just flip a coin.

I would get both but I would fully complete sword because I'm more of an attacking god but I like shields legendary's design and exclusive pokemon

Back