Pokemon That Need Primal Evolutions

• Thread starter anthony91728595
  • Start date
A

anthony91728595

Legendary Collector
Towns Folk
Hey Guys. Primal Evolution was introduced in Pokemon ORAS for Groudon and Kyogre but I think we need more. It would be very good to see Ho-Oh and Lugia have Primals, Maybe Ho-Oh Can turn into a Fire Bird and Lugia Can turn into a Water Hawk. It loses the Psychic type which can now be a Water Type.

Primal Lugia
tumblr_nn6w3qNrTw1sochbgo1_500.png

Primal Ho-Oh
mega_ho_oh_by_super_sonic_101-d8jngkz.png

These Pokemon should get Primal Evolutions. They're Mascot Legendaries after all.

Reactions: Sabakarp
I would like these designs (especially Ho-oh's) if they were not help mets evolutions. I think primal reversion should be reserved for Groudon and Kyogre, as this process is closely related to the history of the Hoenn region.

These are AMAZING! Thats is all.

I want to keep primals to Kyogre and Groudon, seeing that they are hoenn specials and as @Jack said, there is lots about it in the hoenn region history, so I think it should be kept for hoenn. Im pretty sure game freak will figure something like primal evolutions in future games, but probably a different method and same concept of evolving again.

mega_johto_legendaries_by_tomycase-d8j2gal.png

I wanna see some for these guys, I love how this artist drew Suicune, anyway these are the ones I want to see.

Imagine having these three in battle!

Reactions: Sabakarp and OhCrapItsPayne
Pokemon that needs Primal Evolution? I'd say that would be for Palkia, Dialga and Giratina :D There was already Primal Dialga in the PMD series so I wouldn't see why not add them :p I'm pretty sure it would look cool. I'm not sure how Palkia and Giratina would possibly look like though :confused:

Pokemon that needs Primal Evolution? I'd say that would be for Palkia, Dialga and Giratina :D There was already Primal Dialga in the PMD series so I wouldn't see why not add them :p I'm pretty sure it would look cool. I'm not sure how Palkia and Giratina would possibly look like though :confused:
They would be awesome with Primal Evolutions! Here's how they should look like:

Primal Diagla
mega_primal_dialga_by_hyshirey-d80gofy.png

Primal Palkia
mega_primal_palkia_by_hyshirey-d7y0b4k.png

Primal Giratina (I think it will have a Mega because Rayquaza didn't get a Primal Evolution)
giratina_by_aracaelis-d6vm1wz.png

Reactions: Sabakarp, OhCrapItsPayne and 2071
Hey Guys. Primal Evolution was introduced in Pokemon ORAS for Groudon and Kyogre but I think we need more. It would be very good to see Ho-Oh and Lugia have Primals, Maybe Ho-Oh Can turn into a Fire Bird and Lugia Can turn into a Water Hawk. It loses the Psychic type which can now be a Water Type.

Primal Lugia
tumblr_nn6w3qNrTw1sochbgo1_500.png

Primal Ho-Oh
mega_ho_oh_by_super_sonic_101-d8jngkz.png

These Pokemon should get Primal Evolutions. They're Mascot Legendaries after all.
My definite picks would be Regice, Registeel, Regirock, and Regigigas. Those would have epic Primal evolution designs at the least. Another perfect choice for primal evolutions are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Any mascot legendaries should have a primal evolution. Deoxys would be great, too.

My definite picks would be Regice, Registeel, Regirock, and Regigigas. Those would have epic Primal evolution designs at the least. Another perfect choice for primal evolutions are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Any mascot legendaries should have a primal evolution. Deoxys would be great, too.
In my opinion, the bold Pokemon should get Megas. They're just not Mascots. But it would be really cool if the Regis and Deoxys got Megas.

Primal (Mega for me) Regis
mega_regirock_mega_regice_and_mega_registeel_by_phatmon66-d7hunib.png

I couldn't find any for Regigigas or Deoxys. These Primal (Mega) Evolutions are a Great idea.

Reactions: Sabakarp and OhCrapItsPayne
It's not going to be primal forms because in ORAS in the story they specifically said that Groudon and kyogre primal evolve with the red and blue orb and they also get the power to primal evolve from the WHEATHER. So for like dialga and palkia it's definitely going to be something related to space and time and Lugia will most definitely become a water type soon enough in mega or any other form.

It's not going to be primal forms because in ORAS in the story they specifically said that Groudon and kyogre primal evolve with the red and blue orb and they also get the power to primal evolve from the WHEATHER. So for like dialga and palkia it's definitely going to be something related to space and time and Lugia will most definitely become a water type soon enough in mega or any other form.
Maybe Palkia can use a Pearl Orb, Diagla can use a Diamond Orb, Ho-Oh can use a Rainbow Orb and Lugia can use a Diving Orb to Primal Evolve. Maybe Palkia and Diagla's Primal Evolution will be about time and space but it still may be with the name Primal Reversion. A lot of people really like Primal Evolutions and they all hope to see it back. Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon were cool, but we need more than just Groudon and Kyogre to get Primal Evolution. I do not really like the idea for Megas for Legendaries who were Mascots in main games.

Yeah and I guess we both agree on the dialga and palkia forms

mega_johto_legendaries_by_tomycase-d8j2gal.png

I wanna see some for these guys, I love how this artist drew Suicune, anyway these are the ones I want to see.

Imagine having these three in battle!
It would be super cool if we got Primals for them, but I'd rather recommend Megas for all of them. Only one is Version Mascot to Crystal which was Suicne but Rayquaza only got a Mega, so I think Suicune will get a Mega with Raikou and Entei. The models look so awesome though!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Regigigas seems like the only one that would deserve it imo

you probably didnt notice this, but the pokemon games with trio evolutions, hoenn region pokemon, sinnoh region pokemon, and such. Have one pokemon in the center, central. In hoenn, rayquaza, in sinnoh, Giratina. The 2 pokemon on the side, hoenn-Groudon, Kyogre, sinnoh-Dialga, Palkia, should have different forms of mega evolution. Probably wyaing it will add extreme weather or something. For groudon and kyogre, heatness to dry up water, And water to wash out fire. For palkia probably space power, dislgs something to do with time,

Primal bibarrel

Reactions: OhCrapItsPayne
Mega or Primal deoxys would be sooooo cool ! just think about it like 4 different forms of evolution but one pokemon i would like to see have some kind of evolution would be Arceus - just think about it it would peobably be pretty damn over powered

Primal reversion is awesome but honestly I would like to keep it to Groudon, Kyogre (Because of hoenn history and stuff) and Dialga.

Back