Pokemon Trading Card Game Virtual Console (Europe)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

The 3DS' VC is getting the Game Boy Color's Pokemon Trading Card Game on the Nintendo eShop. There's no word on it coming to North America. This Virtual Console game iss priced at £4.49/5 euros and is due for release on Thursday, July 10.

This is the trailer below:

Oh Gawd, I love this game. I played it on my GBC ( ahem, Emulator) It was really fun. I still miss that OP Dewgong card in it, that made me win matches so easily. Lol, fun times.

Why is it not going to NA? I've seen Let's Play's of it and it looks like a fun game. Maybe the sequel of it will be translated and sold in NA... not likely if the first one isn't in NA. It has some good music in it and it's great for people who have no one to face in the TCG normally. Lucky.

oh my! I remember this game! good times. This was one really good game, and I'd love to play it again. Bit unfair to NA 3DS owners though. :p

Might pick it up and relive the classic. <3

I would get the game because I have played a bit of it online but there is a problem. I HAVE A NORTH AMERICAN 3DS. Why can't this game be released for North America?

I would be interested in playing this too. Too bad if it's not coming on the NA eShop though. I think they should bundles this game with OR/AS as a minigame. A library of Pokemon mini-games to play with your friends actually sounds like a pretty cool idea.

I have played a little of this game on an online website and I thought it was okay but I would still love to buy it if it came out for virtual console on north america 3ds's.

I had this game before my mom sold all my Pokemon games :eek: though I didn't quite understand it at the time so I didn't really get anywhere. I really hope it comes to North America, I would love to play it again.

I remember this game and it was not a big succes but it's a not bad pretty release for the pokemon card fight player to enjoy before going to a real pokemon online bathttle but it think battling real pokemon in the pokemon game is more fun than battleing with pokemon card it's a really good way to train with this game as a pokemon prodigy

Back