Pokemon Trading Cards

• Thread starter Teg
  • Start date
Teg

Teg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Has anyone ever played the Pokemon trading card game? What did/do you think about it? What's your favorite thing about it?

Has anyone ever played the Pokemon trading card game? What did/do you think about it? What's your favorite thing about it?
I have played Pokeon TCG for quite some time. However, I have to say it's one of the stupidest games out there because an Energy-less Rayquaza can get his a#$ handed to him by a Jigglypuff with Energies. It's pure luck I tell ya.
I preferred Duelmaters TCG over it, it needed some skill.

I used to play a long time ago(with my brother), it was pretty fun for a while. I used to collect a lot of the cards too. I really don't remember the rules anymore though lol.

The Pokemon cards were the best back then. All the kids in my block would take out their cards and battle each other each day! It was great fun. Now, no one does this anymore, which is sad.

I used to play the card game when I was little. I remember going to the store and begging my mother to buy me a pack every time, and the big metal boxes were all I got on Christmas and my birthday. My card adventures ended when someone stole them all. ;)

I used to play the card game when I was little. I remember going to the store and begging my mother to buy me a pack every time, and the big metal boxes were all I got on Christmas and my birthday. My card adventures ended when someone stole them all. ;)

That're bad news...
I actually never played the game (or other card game), but it's like Yu-gi-oh! or something?

Well, mine ended when my child cousins got hold of all my cards and destroyed the last one of them. :'(

I have loads of the cards. I only ever played the game once or twice when it first came out, I mostly liked them for collecting purposes. A couple of years ago I went through a phase of buying them again, one of the draws in my desk is full of theme decks, and I have another box with loads of booster packs in :p

I used I play it with my brother as well but I didn't know the rules and just randomly played it lol Hahahha xD ......

I've got a bunch of cards (including a holographic Venusaur card with some powerful, rage-inducing moves). I'm not really into the game though tbh

Back