Pokemon Trivia 101

• Thread starter Miniblitz
  • Start date
Miniblitz

Miniblitz

What's another word for Thesaurus?
Towns Folk
Hey guys! The Idea of this post is that every time someone views this post, he/she should leave a piece of trivia. Lets try leaving out the easy/famous ones that every one knows, K? Also, lets try for 101 pieces of trivia!
Here we go!!

Trivia #1 - According to its Pokemon Sapphire Pokedex entry, the body temperature of a Macargo is 1.8 times hotter than the surface of the sun!

Last edited:
Trivia #2- Wailord is a whale o3o
Was that too obvious? I don't think so....

Jokes aside...
Trivia #2- Seedot apparently sometimes dangles from a tree branch, where it looks like an acorn. Since it looks like a regular acorn, it loves to scare other Pokemon that think the acorn isn't living o3o

Let me just say, Seedot is gonna have a spot on my competitive team :playful:

Trivia #3: Wailord is actually a lot lighter than it leads on! While you may be expecting it to weigh in tons, it's actually 877.4 pounds. It's called the "Float Whale" Pokemon for a very good reason.

Trivia #4 - Nyarth (gang rocket's Meowth) is the only Meowth that could talk as he learnt to become human-like after he got dump by a female Meowth that seeks human attention. In one of the comic about Nyarth, he really loves Fried Chicken!!

Reactions: Tri-force64
Trivia #5: This one's gonna be a doozy and I credit this to Bulbapedia:

"Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Huge Power or Pure Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal over 210,000,000 damage."

...Yeah. I tried to find where it was on Bulbapedia exactly but it was pulled off the Shuckle page... however JWittz also showed this theoretical damage off here!

Trivia # 6 - The Hoenn Gym Badges are the only gym badges to all have the same names in English and Japanese, every other region has at least one difference.

Trivia #7 - pokemon is short for "pocket monsters", or at least the old card game was

Trivia #8 - Charizard's Red Dex enrty reads:
"Spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders"
Because the temperature needed to melt stone into magma is around 700-1300 degrees Celsius (1300-2400 degrees Fahrenheit), it would mean the body of any human standing near it would completely melt as well.

Trivia #9- Treecko' s ability to swiftly climb up along walls and trees is due to the tiny hairs on his feet. These prove useful in accomplishing stealthy feats, but prove useless in battle. Explaining why Treecko can't learn scratch, only pound.

Trivia #10 - Dunsparce and Salamence are the same hight.
That's right.
Dunsparce.

Back