Looking for Pokemon ultra moon and sun trade request

• Thread starter Philip
  • Start date
P

Philip

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I am looking for certain ultra beasts caught in a premier ball with certain natures if anyone has the following please respond and I will trade I am currently looking for a Pheromosa with a plus attack or speed nature and a spare Buzzwole with plus attack or speed nature also after a Guzzlord with plus defense or plus special defense nature a Kartana with plus speed or attack a Celesteela with plus defense or sp defense a Blacephalon with plus sp attack or speed a Stakataka with plus defense or sp defense or a Nihilego with plus sp attack or attack or speed natures

Also Does anyone have a spare Rockruf with own tempo ability I can can trade for please reply if available P.S. thanks in advance

I'll get you a Guzzlord if you help me out with my Pokedex (or spend your forum currency to get it).
Also do you want Relaxed, Bold, Impish, Sassy, Careful, or Calm on that?

I can also get you Nihilego but do you want Hasty, Timid, Modest or Naïve (or one not listed)?

I am just after them in a premier ball with the requested plus stat natures and as for pokedex depends on what you want as long as it ain't a event pokemon I should be able to help

I just figured if you want them you are most likely gonna use them so I recommend you give exact natures otherwise I'll just give you my recommends with the request in mind.

Just the requested plus stat natures in premier ball's please since I plan to use them comparatively

Back