PkMn XY/ORAS Pokemon X and Y and ORAS Shiny Charmander auction

• Thread starter AppleLuig1
  • Start date
AppleLuig1

AppleLuig1

swaggiest person on pedia
Towns Folk
Hello everybody! I wanted to do my first auction so today I am auctioning off a shiny charmander.
image.jpeg
So now for the charmander stuff. It will be holding a charizardite X, It has the moves scratch, growl, ember and smokescreen. Attack : 14 Defense : 16 Sp. Atk : 19 Sp. Def : 17 Speed : 20. I don't actually know the iv's and ev's, it is calm nature and is male. The auction will start at 0 pc and if you want to auction just do 1 or higher pc. Also the winner can tell me if they want it nicknamed.

Happy auctioning!

Last edited:
You need to show a bit more information than that...
For instance show a picture of your Trainer Card with the Trainer ID # and a picture of the ID # of the Pokemon.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Mizunil
You need to show a bit more information than that...
For instance show a picture of your Trainer Card with the Trainer ID # and a picture of the ID # of the Pokemon.

Hope this helps!
How do I see the is number of a Pokemon?

1 pc :p

How do I see the is number of a Pokemon?

To find the Pokemon's ID # you need to take a picture of the top screen of the Pokemon summary. Try taking a picture that encompasses both the top and bottom screens of the 3DS. As for your Trainer ID # you need to take a picture of the top screen only that has your Trainer Card for ORAS or your Trainer Information for X & Y, both should have your Trainer ID # on them. In order to sell the Pokemon on 3ds Pedia for PC's both the Trainer ID # and The Pokemon ID # need to match!

Hope this helps!
PrimordialMew24

Reactions: Mikaya
2PC

3pc

Aah, I see. 3 pc headed your way~

Back